Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez: I Think Golovkin is Scared of Canelo Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    I’m saying, a guy who claims he’s innocent doesn’t just cancel a fight.
    What would have been the point to continue with the fight scheduled if Goldenboy had already been told by the NSAC that there was absolutely no way that Canelo would be allowed to fight? Part of him canceling the fight was him taking responsibility for the test results, no matter how they got into his system and cooperating fully with the commission, which he did and had to do in order to get his suspension reduced to 6 months.

Innocent or not, there was no way Canelo was going to fight in May, per NSAC's strict liability rule. Maybe in California he could have waited it out, but not in Nevada.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
      What would have been the point to continue with the fight scheduled if Goldenboy had already been told by the NSAC that there was absolutely no way that Canelo would be allowed to fight? Part of him canceling the fight was him taking responsibility for the test results, no matter how they got into his system and cooperating fully with the commission, which he did and had to do in order to get his suspension reduced to 6 months.

Innocent or not, there was no way Canelo was going to fight in May, per NSAC's strict liability rule. Maybe in California he could have waited it out, but not in Nevada.
      The first suspension was temporary. There was not a hearing yet. Clean fighters dont cancel fights before they get a chance to state their case.

He didnt. He just canceled without knowing what would happen at the hearing.

Comment

• Haha...scared of Canelo running around the ring fighting off his back foot and refusing to go toe to toe...

Comment

• He's not ducking anybody. He beat Canelo once, he'll do it again. Terrible scoring by Byrd.

He's not gonna fight anyone who is trying to get an advantage on him by juicing.

Comment

• Notice Floyd Turds say Canelo ran yea he smack GGG with clean shots while GGG was hitting air . They seem to forget when Floyd ran they called that boxing can’t haven’t both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Quote him saying that then to show everyone. Currently you come across as a complete loony.

I personally took a stab at the fight going the distance. It's a long shot but I called and bet the draw for GGG vs Canelo so I'm hoping Vanes unstopped run continues.
              I'll do one better.... He just bet me $100 @ 3-1 odds Vanes makes it to round 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

Exactly. The NAC followed their own rules to the T.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he went 12 but wouldn't bet that he would. I think it's going to look most likely like GGG's fight vs rosado where rosado had some success and seemed to land some good shots but got stopped by mid rounds because ggg will wear him down.
                  Well I hope your wrong because he accepted the bet. I get a 3-1 payout of $100 that Vanes doesn't make it to round 5. And quitting on the stool between 4 and 5 doesn't count.

Comment

• Lol

Dominated first bout while earning highest purse

Other guy ran and is a doper

Who’s scared?

Comment

Working...
                    X