Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Crawford fought Danny Garcia now, who would you favour?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford would make Garcia look like a B level fighter.

Garcia is slightly above average at best, while Crawford is a special talent.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
      Crawford obviously BUT I don't think Mikey would be without a chance. Give me 2-1 and I'll take Mikey.
      He's talking Dany not Miky...

Comment

Crawford would win comfortably BUT he's got to pay attention to that nasty left hook, that's Garcia's only real shot to win this fight.

Comment

I think Crawford would beat the hell out of Garcia but probably not KO him because Garcia has a very good chin. Crawford would win by many points.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
            I don't think he knocks Danny out but I think Crawford would get the decision.
            I don’t think crawford would backpedal as much as thurman did, and i think he’d do more damage to Garcia.

Danny’s Weaknesses are good movement and staying out of range of his big shots/counter.

Crawford is more than calculated enough to do that.

Comment

As much as it bothers me I would say Terence Crawford wins by UD.

Crawford just too skillful and good.

Comment

Garcia has lost his "0" and has been sleeping on silk sheets for awhile now his hunger is gone!
                Crawford by punishing embarrassment!

Comment

In this match up, you've got counter puncher vs counter puncher. One thing is for sure Terence Crawford won't stick around or stand in the pocket long enough to get hit by or taste any of Danny's punches and Danny is not the kind guy to chase an opponent around the ring either. So the likely scenario will play out similarly to this: Bud Crawford circles off the back foot, potshots and picks his shots very deliberately and cautiously to a unanimous victory.

Comment

TC embarrasses DSG. Garcia might not win a round.

Comment

Garcia always gets underrated in the big fights for some reason

Comment

Working...
                      X