Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did you guys like having commercials on the ESPN+ app?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how did you guys like having commercials on the ESPN+ app?

I didn't watch Crawford vs Horn myself but heard that this was the case.

They weren't during the fight. Just in-between fights and before the main event started.

Comment

Shouldn't be any ads on there. Was pretty bs a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by drew1830 View Post
        They weren't during the fight. Just in-between fights and before the main event started.
        Were you using the free trial or did you pay?

Comment

I didn't mind, they didn't interrupt any fights and the commentators had plenty of time to talk about the fights. But, I will say they were a little repetitive...

Comment

Wasnt in the way of fights so didnt matter to me. I loved watching the whole card and production was good and no lagging

Comment

I only watched the main and there wasn’t any. There shouldn’t be ads on there. Canceling my trial anyway. There’s nothing to watch on there

Comment

Didn't notice . Was at the Leo/ Mares fight and watched it over a guys shoulder who was had it on his phone .

Comment

I didn't have commercials. They didn't show enough replays of the rounds though just got a lot of corner talk.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    I only watched the main and there wasn’t any. There shouldn’t be ads on there. Canceling my trial anyway. There’s nothing to watch on there
                    I'm watching Foreman Holyfield smooth as hell on ESPN+ right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X