Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does AJ deserve credit for beating Povetkin if Lomachenko didn't for beating Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
    IF Povetkin were to beat Joshua, I would consider him an all time great. At least top 10, if not top 5.

so 1 win makes you an all time great? gtfoh

tarver beat unbeatable Roy jones and he isn't considered all time

Douglas beat unbeatable mike Tyson and he isn't considered all time

but beating AJ makes you all time? you dudes be saying some weird **** on boxingscene
    Last edited by bluebeam; 04-26-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Im lost here

Comment

Originally posted by No punch power View Post
        Povetkin had an arm injury and literally fought with one arm against Nicolai Firtha. You need to do deeper research and actually watch fights, rather than make uninformed and uneducated statements. Roids had nothing to do with him being unable to stop Firtha.

Did you know that Povetkin also had knock out streaks spanning 3 or more fights, even before 2012? Was he also 'roiding' then, according to you?
        It was a hand injury and the fact still remains that he went from a doughy fighter with mediocre power fighting mostly stiffs to a HW killer, fighting A and B level fighters taking them out with highlight reel KOs. He also failed 2 drug tests before arguably the most important fights of his career.

Comment

So far as Lomachenko is concerned, he summed it up himself, "This is not his weight so it's not a big win for me". That the fight was 2 weight classes up for Rigo was his own fault, he should have taken the fight years earlier when it was offered at 126.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
            Who the hell doesn't give Loma credit for beating Rigo?
            loma himself bro he said it after the fight

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              So far as Lomachenko is concerned, he summed it up himself, "This is not his weight so it's not a big win for me". That the fight was 2 weight classes up for Rigo was his own fault, he should have taken the fight years earlier when it was offered at 126.
              yep I remember he said it which was the humble thing to do

Comment

Working...
              X