Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao in 2010 would have beaten Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well it definitely would have been a more entertaining fight if both guys would have fought in 2010 than 2015. Not sure if Pac would have beat floyd but he def would have performed better.

Comment

Pacquiao would have been beaten and them came up with another excuse. He has never lost a fight without coming up with a bs excuse

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        The one who destroyed Margarito, Miguel Cotto, and beat Joshua Clottey. Pac KO Floyd ala Hatton.
        You a fan of Wrestling says it all with your post

Any man who watches wwe wrestling is a Pedo ,.

RomanReigns batty boy

Comment

The fact many think pac beat him with one arm conclude pac beats floyd 5 years earlier.
          But it’s not even that. Would floyd have beat dlh in dlh prime would he beat ssm? It's cherry picking that’s main issue. Would floyd have beat ggg when he said he would? It’s always unanswered questions.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 04-23-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            The fact many think pac beat him with one arm conclude pac beats floyd 5 years earlier.
            Can you name 10 professional boxers who think Pac beat Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Can you name 10 professional boxers who think Pac beat Floyd?
              Probably not off top of my head. But I couldn’t name 10 who specifically said floyd won off the top of my head also

Comment

Probably not off top of my head. But I couldn’t name 10 who specifically said floyd won off the top of my head also
                I can help you with that.

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Even Max Kellerman:

Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."

Comment

At no point in his life was manny ever going to beat Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I can help you with that.

Danny Garcia: “8-4 Mayweather”

Amir Khan: “Well done Floydmayweather great performance #EasyWork”

Mikey Garcia: “Floyd figured out Manny after 3 or 4 rounds and then outboxed him.”

Brandon Rios: “Mayweather made Pacquiao look stupid.”

Bernard Hopkins: “Mayweather showed up…Pacquiao didn’t.”

Sugar Ray Leonard: “Mayweather did what he had to do to win the fight.”

Roy Jones: “Mayweather’s performance was wonderful. Excellent. I had Floyd wide.”

Tim Bradley: “Boxing lesson from Mayweathr.”

Paulie Malignaggi: “There is no way Pacquaio thought he won the fight.”

Mike Tyson: “Mayweather is in an invincible mode now. No welterweight can beat him.”

James Toney: “It was supposed to be a great fight, but it was a great fight for one person. And that was Floyd Mayweather Jr.”

Even Max Kellerman:

Max Kellerman: "No one really thinks Pacquiao won that fight."
                    Well done I didn’t know those 10 thought floyd won. But how many think pac had a bad arm? I’m sure most who think pac had bad arm could’ve done better with good arm if they think floyd beat pac. And for those who think pac won. Would think pac would win easier with 2 good arms and 5 years ealier. Before ko loss to jam.
                    Floyd woulda got more credit also
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 04-23-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Well done I didn’t know those 10 thought floyd won. But how many think pac had a bad arm? I’m sure most who think pac had bad arm could’ve done better with good arm if they think floyd beat pac. And for those who think pac won. Would think pac would win easier with 2 good arms and 5 years ealier. Score ko loss to jam.
                      Floyd woulda got more credit also
                      You think those guys believe Pac had a bad arm?

Come on, dude. I'm sure I can find info. with a plenty of those guys thinking the arm was just a bs excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X