Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here owns LLC. I want to create one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Actually disagree with not using LegalZoom, they actually remind you if something needs to be renewed. Saved my ass back in April when my state fees were due.
    Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I can see how they could be useful for that. But I'm a google alerts man myself
    Woah.

He is paying $500 extra for a service that Google alert provides for free.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      If the sole purpose of creating the LLC is to avoid taxes with no economic substance then the IRS will undoubtedly disallow it. This is hair brained idea and really just common sense.

“Yo mane, I’m gonna setup dis LLC and deduct all muh personal expenses. I’m gonna save so much in taxes, yo.” Are you that dense, Butler?
      Yo man are you being racist trying to talk like a street hip hop dude? WTF is wrong with you man, you a Mod.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Woah.

He is paying $500 extra for a service that Google alert provides for free.
        One of my businesses is under FDA overview so yeah I am not going to rely on google to keep me lawfully operating over $500. If I fk up anything its a federal beef, anyone in business pays for the luxury of not having to pay lawyers on federal beefs.

Comment

One of my businesses is under FDA overview so yeah I am not going to rely on google to keep me lawfully operating over $500. If I fk up anything its a federal beef, anyone in business pays for the luxury of not having to pay lawyers on federal beefs.
          I gotcha but there has to be more benefits to using Legalzoom than just giving you alerts that Google Alerts can.

What are some of the other benefits?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            I gotcha but there has to be more benefits to using Legalzoom than just giving you alerts that Google Alerts can.

What are some of the other benefits?
            Insulation and peace of mind. Anything lapses or isn't renewed and your azz is covered, anything changes in terms of how you can operate and you weren't aware it's legalzoom's job to notify you. The alternative is to have lawyers on retainer year round keeping you abreast of all of these changes. My lawyers cost me $375 per hour, per attorney...it's a hell of a lot cheaper to have legalzoom do that **** for a few hundred a year.

Comment

Insulation and peace of mind. Anything lapses or isn't renewed and your azz is covered, anything changes in terms of how you can operate and you weren't aware it's legalzoom's job to notify you. The alternative is to have lawyers on retainer year round keeping you abreast of all of these changes. My lawyers cost me $375 per hour, per attorney...it's a hell of a lot cheaper to have legalzoom do that **** for a few hundred a year.
              Cool...........

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                You want the Saul Goodman of CPAs?

I'm the kind of CPA that pushes the envelope and advocates fiercely for my clients but also don't put them at unnecessary risk. If I created a tax shelter for the sole purpose of avoiding taxes, the risk is not worth the reward.

If this scheme saves you $10K in taxes but will cost you $30K if you get caught - ask yourself is this an acceptable risk to take for this amount of money?
                Butler doesn’t realize that getting audited, caught, and paying penalties will ruin your life. It will ruin your finances for a long time. He’s that simple minded.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  I'm just a lowly employee making low 6fig... i aint a baller with multiple LLCs and own bars and restaurants and ****
                  Just wait when you are being audited...... luckily for you, you won’t have to go to prison.. nope, hiring an attorney to defend you will be a good experience for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X