Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Hopes Canelo is Not Talking The Talk and 'Fights' GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    canelo is getting exposed for being a fraud.

all that "mexicans dont fcvk around" and "i was born ready" was all just a con.
    how bout "anyone from 154 to 168" or "im no businessman" "only belts matter" and the list goes on...

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      When you have something to hide YOU HIDE !!!
      Canelo is hiding !! I watch for post by boxingscene and others and he says NOTHING!!

Thru a third party he said he didn’t want to see GGG UNTIL they get in the ring Hahahaha what is that shlt about !!??!!

If you don’t have something to hide and someone is accusing you of some evil then wouldn’t you stand for yourself !!! And if you did do something wrong wouldn’t y’all be man enough to be contrite about it and make it right?!!!!!
      are you still going to hide from my account bet?? or do i have to continue chasing you like a chicken???

Comment

Nel o said he's go all Mexican on 3g in first fight.
        So be wary of what Nell says take it with pinch of salt

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          It was a fucking draw dog.
          deal with it, for fucks sake.

Live in reality.
          as i said grease monkey its widely considered golovkin bossed canelo 8-4 in rounds.
          The ginger man was huffing and puffing like a fat boy scoffing on a cream cake the last quarter of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            How about we stick to facts rather than personal attacks.

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
            Dude, you are some butthurt casual boxing fan girl. You really know nothing about boxing.

You really are one dumb son of a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
              ggg needs 7 clear rounds to get the win, which he didnt get in the first fight, you suggested canelo lost all rounds after the 4th , that is just as biased as Byrd, all three judges gave canelo the last three rounds... too many close rounds to be whining and crying robbery in this fight..
              if you want to talk about the media having ggg as the winner you should know that the same media had the rounds divided 6-6, yes those who saw ggg winning cant even agree on which 7 rounds he won, let alone 7 clear rounds...
              That's your opinion.

I think GGG get 7 rounds clearly.

So when most people thinks a fighter won.
              The new standard is that now everybody needs the same card or those opinions aren't valid?

You guys are just laughable.

"but, but,but most of you didn't have the same card, so no, you guys can't say GGG won...... ....doe"

That's exactly what I said, GGG need to win 10 rounds (that way everybody have the same rounds) or he won't get any credit, and you will have some rats like you coming out of the basement to eat that "hater cheese"...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                That's your opinion.

I think GGG get 7 rounds clearly.

So when most people thinks a fighter won.
                The new standard is that now everybody needs the same card or those opinions aren't valid?

You guys are just laughable.

"but, but,but most of you didn't have the same card, so no, you guys can't say GGG won...... ....doe"

That's exactly what I said, GGG need to win 10 rounds (that way everybody have the same rounds) or he won't get any credit, and you will have some rats like you coming out of the basement to eat that "hater cheese"...
                let alone the same card, the same media that had ggg winning ended up giving canelo six rounds... unless you are as biassed as byrd cant really come out with 7 clear rounds for ggg... i dont have a problem with those who saw ggg winning, but if you scream robbery then you are just as biassed...

Comment

let alone the same card, the same media that had ggg winning ended up giving canelo six rounds... unless you are as biassed as byrd cant really come out with 7 clear rounds for ggg... i dont have a problem with those who saw ggg winning, but if you scream robbery then you are just as biassed...
                  I disagree firmly with anyone having Canelo winning, at best a draw but if you give 5 rounds to triple, then your a POS.

I agree with Paulie here, only a POS will have Nelo wining, not surprising people having GGG winning are the Mayweather gym dudes and Joel Diaz and the Garcia family, flumos and mexicans...

So the spectrum is around 6 to 8 rounds for GGG, that's how I know who overall won that fight and that is GGG.

A draw was a type of scoring generously leaning towards Canelo (as usual).

Comment

ggg needs 7 clear rounds to get the win, which he didnt get in the first fight, you suggested canelo lost all rounds after the 4th , that is just as biased as Byrd, all three judges gave canelo the last three rounds... too many close rounds to be whining and crying robbery in this fight..
                    if you want to talk about the media having ggg as the winner you should know that the same media had the rounds divided 6-6, yes those who saw ggg winning cant even agree on which 7 rounds he won, let alone 7 clear rounds...

ahahah

but..... it becomes a totally different story the way they tell it lol

Comment

Be a man this time #standandtrade.

Comment

Working...
                      X