Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man with no honor is no man at all..

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
      The fighters face tells the story after tge fights done...fury didnt have a mark on him...wlad was bashed & cut up. Its the definition of boxing..hit & dont get hit. He took klits title, his reign & his soul. AJ went tooth & nail with the leftovers
      Personally I think Wlad had an off night with Fury. It happened to him before. He seems to be the guy who either performs 100% or he just doesn't at all. With AJ it was the same Klitschko, who was ruling the division for 10 years. Just an older version, hence the loss, IMO. I take nothing away from Fury, he won fair and square. It's just Wlad was too bad for somebody who wouldn't lose for 11 years and have such an amazing resume. To me the jury is still out there on Fury. His only world class, A+ opponent was Klitschko. He beat aging, past his prime Wlad who..well, didnt fight. And Fury still didnt manage to blow him away. I disagree with comments here that Fury ducked the rematch because he was scared. I don't think it was intentional, just lack of discipline, mental issues and lots and lots of white powder. Unfortunately, their story will never see a definitive full stop, the door of speculation will forever be open. Just like it will stay open with Vitali and Lennox. And in both cases winners were to blame.
      Last edited by alexjust; 06-03-2018, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Who lost to Chris Bird ?
        Yes, that same Vitali who sustained operable injury in that fight and was winning convincingly on all 3 scorecards up until that point. Stop hating.

P.S. Mike Tyson is the legend? The same Mike Tyson who was knocked out by Buster Douglas? Nuff said or do I need to draw a picture to make my point? Don't be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          He tested clean pre and post fight.... nandrolone is produced naturally in the body and people can false-positive from eating red meat and exercising frequently.....

Learn science.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
            dude its facts. he ducked the rematch. Wlad had a bad night and everyone including tyson would agree on that.
            How is it a fact he ducked the rematch? he got injured and had mental issues due to a vast number of factors.

There's no way in hell that Fury ducked the rematch, and I say that as someone who has followed him from the start and watched every fight and interview.

Fury lost the plot, he didn't duck out of any fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/5/325

facts. I done my research, and it's backed up by science....

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                How is it a fact he ducked the rematch? he got injured and had mental issues due to a vast number of factors.

There's no way in hell that Fury ducked the rematch, and I say that as someone who has followed him from the start and watched every fight and interview.

Fury lost the plot, he didn't duck out of any fights.
                Fury DUCKED

If youre too mentally weak to keep your bodyweight under 300 lbs then you are too mentally weak to be world champion.

Instead of rematching Wlad like the world expected, he went on a cocaine, food and booze binge, gained 100 lbs and ran to rehab.

But youre telling me he wasnt afraid of a rematch? Does his behavior indicate that he was a confident person ready and able to fight?

He DUCKED LIKE A COWARD.

There is a reason there is a process to strip champions who have no desire to fight anymore. Fury cant go around claiming lineal champion anymore off a fight from 2 years ago. He is stripped!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                  Fury DUCKED

If youre too mentally weak to keep your bodyweight under 300 lbs then you are too mentally weak to be world champion.

Instead of rematching Wlad like the world expected, he went on a cocaine, food and booze binge, gained 100 lbs and ran to rehab.

But youre telling me he wasnt afraid of a rematch? Does his behavior indicate that he was a confident person ready and able to fight?

He DUCKED LIKE A COWARD.

There is a reason there is a process to strip champions who have no desire to fight anymore. Fury cant go around claiming lineal champion anymore off a fight from 2 years ago. He is stripped!
                  Most of what you said was correct, but it doesn't prove he ducked the rematch.... it was more a person breaking down and not giving a **** any more. I'm big enough to admit I have been there before in my life.

You can hate and call him a coward and weak all you want, it actually shows more about you than anything. You will never achieve what he has in his life, and you have never walked in his shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Yes, that same Vitali who sustained operable injury in that fight and was winning convincingly on all 3 scorecards up until that point. Stop hating.

P.S. Mike Tyson is the legend? The same Mike Tyson who was knocked out by Buster Douglas? Nuff said or do I need to draw a picture to make my point? Don't be cheap.
                    Mike Tyson is a legend with limited skill sets. Before he fought Buster Douglas he fought and beat who? A old Holmes and a light heavy weight Spinks nuff said. Chris Bird got the
                    W. I don't know if Vital would beat Wilder so easily, I think fury makes it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                      very true and this is sad. Just because he has been open about mental health people have become blinded. No doubt in my mind he has mental health issues but does not change the fact of his career or the way he fights. He is a very boring fighter and he ducked a rematch with Wlad
                      Disagree on both fronts. I’ve not seen him have a boring fight, even if the Vlad one lacked punches, it was dramatic and skilful. He didn’t duck the rematch, he got caught drug cheating and went full ****** (either to deflect from it or because it affected him).

Comment

Working...
                      X