Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Warns Wilder: Forget Trilogy, You'll End Up in Hospital!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury's Father Warns Wilder: Forget Trilogy, You'll End Up in Hospital!

As BoxingScene.com reported earlier today, Deontay Wilder has officially exercised an immediate rematch clause for a third fight with Tyson Fury. The third bout is being targeted for July 18th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder will annihilate Fury in the trilogy! This will be a deadlier, extremely dangerous Wilder.. Fury Beware!

Comment

Wilder by decision but my theories have started to change that Wilder may be the one to end up putting Fury in the hospital even if he wins by decision due to the insurmountable punishment Fury will get!

The excuses will be that Fury wasn’t switched on or that Fury partied too much!

We’ve seen the best of Fury despite what John is saying, I still believe we haven’t seen the best of Wilder!

Comment

Wilder's not going to just forget $20m dollars.

Comment

John Fury, the father of Tyson Fury, is pleading with Wilder to go in another direction.
          Wait a min, John. I thought you told us your son would retire Deontay. But he's still here! He's calling out your son again and wants the third fight NOW. Not next year, he wants it right now.

Don't you want Fury to keep his promise and retire Wilder? It should be very easy. Don't tell me you're getting cold feet.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            Wilder will annihilate Fury in the trilogy! This will be a deadlier, extremely dangerous Wilder.. Fury Beware!
            Oh no. Can't believed you've got ref power of 8 and you comment like this. How many time you want Fury to knockdown Wilder so you will appreciate...

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Wilder by decision but my theories have started to change that Wilder may be the one to end up putting Fury in the hospital even if he wins by decision due to the insurmountable punishment Fury will get!

The excuses will be that Fury wasn’t switched on or that Fury partied too much!

We’ve seen the best of Fury despite what John is saying, I still believe we haven’t seen the best of Wilder!

Oh poor people. How you've got ref power of 18 and you have poor observation. If Wilder didnt do much in two fights then how you expect him to be a monster in trilogy? How many thousand dollar you lost in betting?
              Last edited by Drigo; 03-02-2020, 12:49 AM.

Comment

He’ll be in the hospital alright, needing a rape kit, because Tyson’s go to rematch strategy was to smother, lean, grab, headlock, dry hump, etc., - all in an effort to weaken those two skinny legs - relying on the “boxing” AFTER the fact. So Fury’s pops is right! An APB should be put out on his son as soon as possible!!

Comment

He will need a hospital? Just like that man whose eye you gauged out?

Comment

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post
                    Wait a min, John. I thought you told us your son would retire Deontay. But he's still here! He's calling out your son again and wants the third fight NOW. Not next year, he wants it right now.

Don't you want Fury to keep his promise and retire Wilder? It should be very easy. Don't tell me you're getting cold feet.
                    You all already forgetting that Fury just beat your man like a yapping lap dog. And it was easy. Can't ignore facts. Oh wait, yeah you can. It's called a deluded mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X