Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCAM ALERT !!! Anthony Joshua Ordered To Fight Dillian Whyte Next Not Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAM ALERT !!! Anthony Joshua Ordered To Fight Dillian Whyte Next Not Deontay Wilder

After the WBO mandatory it will be the IBF mandatory. No AJ vs Wilder or AJ vs Fury for at least 2 years.

Comment

He could skip mando for a unification fight with Wilder. He’s just a puss.

Comment

Hearns working hard to keep the AJ gravy train on track but eventually Joshua will be caught slipping!

Somebody cut that Africa tattoo off his arm!

Comment

How does that euro belt work do they not call eliminator and just pick a name for their mando

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            He could skip mando for a unification fight with Wilder. He’s just a puss.
            This........

Comment

WBO say he has 180 days after the Povetkin fight to do his mandatory. The Wembley date falls outside of 180 days. Think one of 2 things will happen, Miller will be the WBO mandatory, and he'll fight him Dec/Jan in the US, then fight Whyte in April. Or he drops the WBO, and 1 vs 2, Whyte/Miller happens for it.

Theres been mentioned the possibility of Wilder/Fury being 2 fights. Whats wrong with Joshua having fights lined up whilst they do their thing?

Comment

This guy is a bias ignorant giant Wilder fan boy who can't say 5 words with cussing or saying all right. He is a stupid full of crape liar who talks too much and too fast. I know what he is saying. A bunch of lying BS.He spends half an hour saying what takes a minute to say. He keeps the same thing over and over and over again. The guy is painful to listen to. If you want to listen to a Wilder loving AJ hating moron say the same thing over and over again for 30 minutes straight be my guess. No thanks for me.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  This guy is a bias ignorant giant Wilder fan boy who can't say 5 words with cussing or saying all right.

He is a stupid full of crape
                  What is crape?
                  who talks too much and too fast.
                  You're autistic.
                  be my guess.
                  Case in point.

Comment

Do you even know how mando's work?

Wilder is a champion so he cant be a mando and so Joshua cant be ordered to fight him... Whyte/Breazeale situation is the real scam

Comment

Working...
                    X