No announcement yet.

Could the PEDs version of JMM have beaten Floyd at 146

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the PEDs version of JMM have beaten Floyd at 146

He was the most powerful I've ever seen him and his stamina was off the charts. He fought through a broken nose that he later said caused him to have severe breathing difficulties and still kod an ATG in Manny. That guy was a killer. Could that version of JMM have bodybagged Floyd at catchweight?

Hell at any weight

no, too slow
    FM all wrong for him stylistically

Comment

No too slow and his offense is built only around counterpunching.

Comment

No, Marquez struggled against athletic boxers like that going back to Norwood. I mean Marquez even juiced if you want to say lost to Bradley who wasn't on Floyd's level.

Comment

If he had to i itiate, a great fighter could beat him. It was always the best way to fight him.

Its not a strength or power thing. It’s a styles thing and he just would have never beat Floyd. Floyd was just naturally all wrong. Size, length, style, and just overall his entire attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
            He was the most powerful I've ever seen him and his stamina was off the charts. He fought through a broken nose that he later said caused him to have severe breathing difficulties and still kod an ATG in Manny. That guy was a killer. Could that version of JMM have bodybagged Floyd at catchweight?

Hell at any weight
            Sure--if he caught Mayweather with a perfect punch.

If they fought the hypothetical 500 times that might happen once or twice--if that.

Comment

That Roided up Marquez will eat his pee to win. Yeah with that Hulkamania goin on. He can defeat a middle weight if he wanted to.

Marquez have the same supplier as Floyd though. Memo, so , it's down to how bad you want that win. Marquez wanted it badly. He can eat radio active nuclear waste just to win over Pac. SO yeah, Marquez could have easily destroyed Floyd with those PEDs that I have a feeling Memo didn't give Floyd during the Pac May fight.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

if floIV didn't cheat on wegh in he could probably beat floyd.

Comment

No. Floyd was always a bad matchup for him.

Comment

Question is could the non ped version of manny have won all those fights l?

Comment

Working...
                    X