Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As of right now, who would you rank higher: Floyd or Ali?

Is Floyd really TBE? Has he really surpassed Muhammad Ali, the "Greatest" ever?

Vote and discuss.
    Floyd Mayweather
    28.97%
    Muhammad Ali
    71.03%

hmmm i dont know....one of the greatest resumes of all time or floyd?

Comment

Wtf do you mean as of now ones dead the others retired

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        hmmm i dont know....one of the greatest resumes of all time or floyd?
        Floyd has a ATG resume as well as Ali however only one is undefeated.

Comment

I'm not a fan of either of them, but at least Ali fought the best available opponents at their best with only a couple of exceptions. His fights were certainly more entertaining.

Comment

Ali arguablly lost all three times to Nortan, lost the second Fraizer, and to Earnie Shavers. so his record might actually be 52-9, but Floyd also arguably lost to Castillo, so idk

Comment

They had different types of careers. Ali was really great before he was forced out of boxing for almost 4 years of his prime. He was never as good when he came back although he was still very good. I voted for Mayweather based on longevity and consistency. Mayweather fought at a high level for almost 20 years and never lost a fight in some 20 odd fights with a world title at stake. Mayweather was always in top condition and aged very well. Ali was not always in top condition and he was defeated a number of times. Ali was about done by age 35 while Mayweather continued to defeat top competition until he was almost 40 years old and of course was never defeated.

Comment

Umm Ali has 3 names on 15 of the best Heavyweights of all time at their primes with the exception of Frazier.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
                  Wtf do you mean as of now ones dead the others retired
                  I'm asking who ranks higher not telling them to fight each other dummy

Comment

C'mon man, Prime George Fuking Foreman!? That gotdamn monster!

Sonny liston??

Ali and it's not close!

Floyd has one of the greatest resumes of all time but he doesn't have the elite prime ATG on his resume that Ali has!

IMO, if Floyd wasn't such a high risk and low reward he would've beaten a prime Mosley and Dela Hoya maybe even moving up from 135 to 147 when he was calling them out!

Ali kumbaye!

Comment

Working...
                    X