Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko: "This is not a great win, he was a smaller man, weight class below me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
    At least lomafakeo know he a joke, not likes his b1tch ass Nascar cuck fans!

Loma the biggest frawd in boxing and yall cucks suck his dick. Yall just wanna see a white dude win cause we own yall women! I bet Loma wife gettin it from a brotha right now
    I'm sure any woman would be proud to be with an illiterate fella such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Ok smart guy, how did LOMACHENKO exploit his weight advantage in this fight? He was held every time he got inside so he didn't use it to work inside at all. He avoided every punch Rigo threw on the outside and moved around him like a dancer. He was faster, more nimble and just a flat put better fighter. Stop making excuses. Sure, he had like 10 lbs on him bit it meant nothing in that fight. He just got outclassed then quit like a b1tch.
      As i've said multiple times and really any fan of the sport should know. Weight advantage isn't just an advantage when wrestling. It affects the ability too take a punch, give a punch and the fighters tactics because of this. Lomachenko was just stood in front of Rigo with no fear at all, he knew even if he was caught it was unlikely to hurt him.

Lomachenko himself admitted the size was a factor. Tards like you arguing it wasn't just exposes how stupid/dick rider you are. The fighter can be honest but his fans can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        As i've said multiple times and really any fan of the sport should know. Weight advantage isn't just an advantage when wrestling. It affects the ability too take a punch, give a punch and the fighters tactics because of this. Lomachenko was just stood in front of Rigo with no fear at all, he knew even if he was caught it was unlikely to hurt him.

Lomachenko himself admitted the size was a factor. Tards like you arguing it wasn't just exposes how stupid/dick rider you are. The fighter can be honest but his fans can't.
        Did Rigo even land a punch? This fight at any weight 126-130 was gonna look exactly how it did. Don't need to be a dickrider to use your eyes and see who was the better fighter. And one guy gave up and quit when he knew he couldn't do ****. You can call me what you want, I know boxing. You're just a dude who hates on fighters for no reason and makes excuses for the ones you like when they **** the bed

Comment

At least he is objective, he gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
          X