Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isnt it funny how the boxing world puts smaller fighters on a pedestal? ie Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
    I don't care for p4p.. Mayweather is very talented, the best of this generation by far and he's in top on most people's if not everyone's p4p list. But p4p doesn't mean he's entertaining to watch.. Just like ward.. Very talented and p4p but not very entertaining. I admire thier talent but their fights aren't that you remember as epic nights in boxing.

Its almost as though p4p means you fight boring. Mike Tyson wasn't p4p, but some even thought he was all hype but I'd rather watch his fights over Mayweather.. Heavyweight fighters have always been my favourite. They bring raw power, even if they don't have skill you're still likely to see a knockout.

The best heavyweight of any generation.. Ali, Tyson or AJ now would destroy every other fighter in every weightclass so they are seen as the real top dog in all of boxing.. So **** p4p.
    P4P means something. It means best AT THAT WEIGHT CLASS. I dont expect the best high school football team to beat a NFL team. That doesn't mean high school football should not have it's championships or whatever.

A tomato can like Spilka who Wilder KTFO would beat Floyd, just on the basis of him being a fat ****. You can't honestly think that Spilka is a better Boxer than Floyd Money MAYWEATHER, the Highest Paid athlete in all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      Nonsense. So Sugar Ray Leonard, Floyd, Oscar, Julio, Manny, 1000's of others should not have had a career? That is ridiculous. I like HW's too, but I like all weight classes from 105 # minimumweights all the way up to HW. I actually prefer the smaller weight classes, if I had to choose. More action.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        My bad. I thought u were agreeing with OP. Again, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
          My bad. I thought u were agreeing with OP. Again, my bad.
          I understand what he's getting at...but do not agree.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I understand what he's getting at...but do not agree.
            Good. LOL, I couldn't sense the sarcasm of your post. Anyway, ya, we have weight classes for a reason.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. you're logic is worse than a casual. casuals would just go like "Pac pls fight GGG" "beat him with speed" but they have little idea with the weight difference.
              But this? DAMN. Even the a journey man heavyweight would win against the best small fighter.

Comment

Ggg knocks heavyweights out in sparring doe

Comment

Working...
                X