No announcement yet.

Tupac and Biggie murders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tupac and Biggie murders

Ok now, I'd like to get a few questions answered on this, so help out. First of all, they say Biggie was shot by members of NOI, is that correct? So I guess its safe to asume that Biggie wasn't a muslim, right? But Tupac was, right? Second, did Suge Knight have anything to do with the plot to kill Tupac? There was some story about Tupac wanting to leave Death Row and SK said nobody leaves him or something in that tone.

Third, I've heard that a black COP was involved in the killing of Biggie. His name is David Mack and was a member of the Bloods. Same guy also robbed a bank previously...man, this is some crazy, nasty ****.

a ***** don't know up in here

Comment

They got killed for making bad music, I would revive and shoot em again.

Elton John > Justin Beaver > Biggie > 1 pac

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
          a ***** don't know up in hurrrr
          fixed..........

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post

Well, it was a tragedy of sorts...and a very interesting topic for me. Not that I follow hiphop, could never stand it, but these murder/conspiracy theories have always been a great interest of mine.

Comment

The Notorious Bigot was shot by a man who had close ties to the "Fruits of Islam" (NOI military).
              Minister Louis Farrakhan ain't order it, if that's whet you're asking.

NOI doctrine is a load of crap anyway.

So is regular Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by vas_deferens View Post
                The Notorious Bigot was shot by a man who had close ties to the "Fruits of Islam" (NOI military).
                Minister Louis Farrakhan ain't order it, if that's whet you're asking.

NOI doctrine is a load of crap anyway.

So is regular Islam.
                And about regular Islam, you may be right there too.

Comment

Not sure about biggie but i believe 2pac was killed because his contract at death row was up and Suge didnt want him at any other label.

i find it very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    fixed..........
                    Black-studier...

Comment

Working...
                    X