South Africa to amend Constitution to make it legal to take white owned lands

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    the brothers are gonna get them farms up to 50 percent of the gdp
    ... it's nothing to laugh about... I pity those innocents... and I also pity those Afro-Americans who believe that Marxist propaganda may replace thousands years of civilization... ffs...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Whose we. You and dramashow. LMFAO! Ok Call me whatever you wish. Just come up off the land. Give it back willingly or get it taken. your choice.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-04-0...d-year/9591724

Ethnic cleansing. You f-cking filthy maggot. Hitler killed hundreds of thousands of Jews. Bosnians killed thousands of Muslims. 74 white farmers killed and you call that ethnic cleansing?

You overexaggerating scumbag. Unbelievable.
      How many white farmers do you think are being murdered?
      And now you are calling to displace millions.

Yes, you are supporting ethnic cleansing, purely done on race.

The original people of South Africa had their land taken many times by many other tribes

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        South Africa is the rape capital of the world, more rapes happen there than in any other time in South Africa history.

Guess who is doing the raping. When the ANC leader who himself is a rapist and believes that raping virgins can cure AIDS, you can see how bad the issue is

But the only think that matters to you is black and white.
        Typical racist.
        what matters to me is returning stolen land. If you don't like that I don't give a f-ck. If you didn;t steal it in the 1st place none of this would be necessary.

Comment

Without proper education, resources and then corruption greed etc, yes it is very likely things will fail.
          ... you must be kidding!... Wakanda???... WTF?...

Comment

what matters to me is returning stolen land. If you don't like that I don't give a f-ck. If you didn;t steal it in the 1st place none of this would be necessary.
            Yes, if they are descendants of the San and Khoikhoi tribes then they have a claim. Any one else doesn't

Comment

How many white farmers do you think are being murdered?
              And now you are calling to displace millions.

Yes, you are supporting ethnic cleansing, purely done on race.

The original people of South Africa had their land taken many times by many other tribes
              die slow you piece f sh-t maggot. 74 white farmers to you is the same thing as gas chambers and mass burials.

i f-cking hate people like you that over exaggerate what happens just so you can play the victim.

This isn't treblinka and auschwitz and for you to even compare them is disgraceful.

Comment

They also promised free and fair elections
                ..... anyway, whites in Zimbabwe counted at aprox. 1% from the population...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... you must be kidding!... Wakanda???... WTF?...
                  wakanda is fictional. It's silly for you to even reference it in a discussion like this.

Comment

• make sure to donate to dumbb's kickstarter for South Africa next year.

Comment

die slow you piece f sh-t maggot. 74 white farmers to you is the same thing as gas chambers and mass burials.

i f-cking hate people like you that over exaggerate what happens just so you can play the victim.

This isn't treblinka and auschwitz and for you to even compare them is disgraceful.
                      Yeah, those Zulus were land stealers and rapists. They should lose their land in South Africa as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X