No announcement yet.

Breazeale vs Szpilka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Breazeale is slow, heavy footed but can crack & Szpilka isn't going to KO Breazeale with his power..
    I have no horse in this race.. its a top 15-20 guys going at each other.. Wouldn't bother me if Szpilka wins but I think Breazeale wins by points or late KO..
    Szpilka can EASILLY get inside and put Breazeale to sleep.

Dominic isn't taking punches from anybody....he makes Vlad look durable.

Comment

Breazeale was being schooled by Mansour before the freak injury, I'd rather have seen Mansour vs Szpila. Breazeale is awful.

I had Szpilka out pointing Wilder at the time of the stoppage. This is two C class level opponents, I have very little in this fight as I hadn't in Chisora or Whyte, these guys have no business fighting for world titles but make for competitive action amongst themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
        Breazeale was being schooled by Mansour before the freak injury, I'd rather have seen Mansour vs Szpila. Breazeale is awful.

I had Szpilka out pointing Wilder at the time of the stoppage. This is two C class level opponents, I have very little in this fight as I hadn't in Chisora or Whyte, these guys have no business fighting for world titles but make for competitive action amongst themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          Szpilka can EASILLY get inside and put Breazeale to sleep.

Dominic isn't taking punches from anybody....he makes Vlad look durable.
          Yes Ofcourse...

Comment

Breazeale is a pretty tough dude so I don't know that Szpilka stops him and Szpilka is a decent boxer but is not overly powerful.

I think Szpilka will outbox the stiff Breazeale if he comes in motivated, properly trained and isn't a different guy after getting sent to the hospital by one punch.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Breazeale is a pretty tough dude so I don't know that Szpilka stops him and Szpilka is a decent boxer but is not overly powerful.

I think Szpilka will outbox the stiff Breazeale if he comes in motivated, properly trained and isn't a different guy after getting sent to the hospital by one punch.
              When did this happen??

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Yes Ofcourse...

Yep

It must be hell to get inside on Dominic the Great.

Comment

When did this happen??
                  He absorbed a pretty good beating from Joshua and kept trying. Got put down by Mansour who can really punch and got back in the fight.

Toughness is probably his best attribute as a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    He absorbed a pretty good beating from Joshua and kept trying. Got put down by Mansour who can really punch and got back in the fight.

Toughness is probably his best attribute as a fighter.
                    If he were tough he'd get his fat ass in shape and stay there.

He's tough at the buffet...I'll give him that.

Comment

If he were tough he'd get his fat ass in shape and stay there.

He's tough at the buffet...I'll give him that.
                      He is in decent shape he is just big and stiff, not like he is fat and sloppy like the majority of American heavyweights. I don't think he is a good fighter at all but he is a tough guy.

I don;t see why you would question that about him, I would name a thousand things before I would get to toughness when talking about Breazeale's issues at the top end of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X