Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulls, Hawks, Pacers gonna surprise a lot of teams this year. Philly needs to try to keep Tobias and Butler. I think Butler goes to New York with irving though. Raptors desperately need Leonard to have any chance at repeating. Good chance he goes to the Clippers though. Sixers might be a sleeper team since he use to be a big AI fan maybe.

TJ Warren is gonna do what they wanted from Tyreke Hill last year in Indy. An efficient 20 PPG scorer along with Sabonis and Turner if he isnt traded. Still 30 mill in cap. Hawks full of line up of young studs. Cam and Hunter won them draft day imo aside from Zion.

Bulls full of lottery studs too. Wanted Reddish but White is gonna push Dunn and if they stay healthy and can grow together unlike the last 2 years when we are ravished with injuries, I think the Bulls could really start to bring it together. Supposedly signed a Rockets assistant coach to help with development. A 3&D vet wing and Bulls can go places.

Kemba, Irving, deangelo, Durant, Tobias, Butler, Vucivec obviously the biggest stories to look forward too. If Dallas can bring in Vuc or Kemba, look out, Or if New York/Brooklyn can steal a big name free agent.'

Be interesting to see if the Rockets can manage to move Paul. Either way they gotta eat most of his cap Id think.

Comment

Keep in mind Rondo, Rose, DeAndre Jordan, Beverly, (possibly Oubre), Brogdan, Russell, Harrison Barnes are all solid veteran free agents or R.FA.

Gonna be a fun summer to watch how this turns out.

Comment

How do the Raptors NOT make it to the finals if Kawhi stays, if the 76ers can't keep Butler and the Bucks can't keep Brogdon, I have a hard time not seeing the Raptors win it all again.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          I don't get the criticism Zion is getting. Dude has a motor that never quits. He may not reach God like status, but he is going to be a monster on defense out of the gate. His motor alone is going to get him easy put back buckets and he is going to get 2-3 dunks every game. If he doesn't average 18-20 with around 10 boards, I would be shocked. If he develops a mid range game, the sky is the limit for him. really the only thing that concerns me, like some others posted, is he needs to get down to the 260ish range imo to save his knees.
          I'm just worried about his weight. if he got down to like 240 I think he would be good. But I've never seen an athlete play like him at his weight and have a long career.

Also he doesn't have any jump shot moves. He either drives, posts-up or takes open jumpers. It will be easy to play defense on him in the NBA if he doesn't expand his game. Especially as a short PF.

Comment

I’m not sure it’s official but it’s being reported that the Celtics have signed 7’6” Taco Fall.

Comment

Whatever team Kawhi goes to, TOR or LAC, I got them coming out the East or West.

If he stays in the East then I got the Spurs coming out the West even beating LAL.

They nearly took out Denver and this year they're getting Murray back, Derozan should be playing better in his 2nd year and most of all, and this is a big one, Lamarcus Aldridge always gives AD absolute hell.

Comment

We pinning this thread?

Comment

Comment

I hope Kawhi stays with the Raptors. It would make the NBA a lot more interesting. Kawhi with Clippers is boring storyline wise.

Comment

Oh great, the Bronsexual holds the master thread

Comment

Working...
                      X