No announcement yet.

Boxing workout week schedule

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing workout week schedule

Can anyone help to create a weekly spread of boxing workouts without too much equipment at home during this Covid lockdown?

Originally posted by Nobody+1 View Post
    Can anyone help to create a weekly spread of boxing workouts without too much equipment at home during this Covid lockdown?
    What's your weight at? ……...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      What's your weight at? ……...Rockin'
      At 130 lbs Or 59 kilograms

Comment

Get yourself 2-one pound hand weights. Put your arms straight out and turn little tight circles in front of yourself. When you get tired, put your arms out to the side, shoulder height and continue the small, tight circles. You'll be surprised at how tired in your shoulders that you will get. But don't drop your arms. If you get tired turning one way, then change the direction that you are turning, but DO Not drop your arms. Do this for 3 rounds. Then when you finish that shadow box for 3 rounds with the weights still in your hands. You will need to build up your endurance to complete the 6 rounds. After that, get your sparring, bag work and floor work. Good luck and don't drop those arms........Rockin'

Comment

https://youtu.be/RpZ8VjHLCW8

While we are still in pandemic I do one of these at home 6 days a week. This will challenge you and push you.

Babybull boxing

Comment

Originally posted by foggy View Post
            https://youtu.be/RpZ8VjHLCW8

While we are still in pandemic I do one of these at home 6 days a week. This will challenge you and push you.

Babybull boxing
            Some good stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              Some good stuff here.
              Ill give you a real world example of how good the conditioning is from these workouts. By only doing these 6 days/week (I say only), I was able to do a half marathon last week (2hrs), and a marathon (4hrs 42min) yesterday, for the first time.

No running training, never ran more than 7 miles previously. I am not a runner.

Cardio was good, leggs were trash for last hour of the marathon.

Comment

Working...
              X