• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev will beat the breaks off of pednelo , everyone knows this

Comment

Originally posted by BaguMka View Post
      Beterbiev will beat the breaks off of pednelo , everyone knows this
      Such theory is great. No other division fighters get this. Only the true P4P king. This is the fight I’ve been wanting!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican Bidness View Post
        Such theory is great. No other division fighters get this. Only the true P4P king. This is the fight I’ve been wanting!
        Me too but it won't happen I'm afraid.. at least in the next 2 years while Artur still dangerous

Comment

Me too but it won't happen I'm afraid.. at least in the next 2 years while Artur still dangerous
          Has Beterbiev been dropped? Does Canelo ever shoot straight rights down the pipe?

Comment

Has Beterbiev been dropped? Does Canelo ever shoot straight rights down the pipe?
            Again if ur idol pednelo wins this fight why the hell he dropped the belt and avoided all TOP fighters in LHW?? Answer is obvious he knows he is gonna get the **** out

Comment

Again if ur idol pednelo wins this fight why the hell he dropped the belt and avoided all TOP fighters in LHW?? Answer is obvious he knows he is gonna get the **** out
              So did u didn’t answer... has Beterbiev been dropped?

Comment

So did u didn’t answer... has Beterbiev been dropped?
                He has been dropped. Does it mean anything and proves that he will be dropped by pednelo ??? Gtfo dummy you never boxed in ur life if asking this nonsense.

Comment

He has been dropped. Does it mean anything and proves that he will be dropped by pednelo ??? Gtfo dummy you never boxed in ur life if asking this nonsense.
                  How many times has he been dropped and by which fighters? I spar all the time kid. Only MMA fans thinking they know boxing call out “pednelo.” Lol. That’s obvious

Comment

It’s called respect!

All the Canelo haters can cry that Canelo should fight Beterbiev while no other fans do matchups for fighters one-two divisions up! It doesn’t exist! The only guys whom tried are Mikey and Canelo. Guess what! How come there’s no uproar for Loma to fight Ramirez or Taylor?

Mexican Bidness!

Canelo won a title at 175. So why is it strange for people to wanna see him fight the unified champ at 175? You never heard about canelo vs any light heavyweight until he fought at that weight. Thats fair

Loma has never fought at 140 so no one calls for him to fight ramirez or Taylor. If he sets foot at 140. He will get the same expectations

Comment

Beterbiev is the unified light heavyweight champion and he has zero momentum for any big fight.

You dont hear his name anywhere but boxingscene.

That whole divison is quiet in terms of notoriety

Comment

Working...
                      X