Ay Bendito, Pobrecito Gayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      why is this even news?

Why is Floyd gettng upset about this?

Very weird and odd.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        All ****sexuality aside, I will give my take on this from a friendship pov.

Floyd defended him when Bieber said something racist against black people iirc.

At the same time, Bieber has gone full ****** with the religious, finding myself crap, and he's looking for space between him and Floyd, who's someone you want to stay away from if you're taking that path.

On the otherhand, this was not a true friendship to begin with. I have buddies who are locked up in Riker's right now, who I grew up with, cut class with, fought with, drank with, partied with. I didn't take the same path they did, I took a different path as a law abiding citizen and college grad, but I still love them and accept them for who they are, I just keep my distance...but no need to block them, delete them off social media, delete them off my phone or not ask their family about how they're doing etc. Messed up on JB, but just shows it was not a true friendship.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
          Mayweather wanted to see naked women, but Bieber doesn't swing that way.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Proof that Bieber wanted to hang with naked women but Floyd preferred a night at the gym surrounded by oiled up half naked men.

Comment

i mean who could blame bieber though??? dude was prolly bored to death repping a fighter who can barely bust a grape. im surprise he stood by floyd's side for this long.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                Proof that Bieber wanted to hang with naked women but Floyd preferred a night at the gym surrounded by oiled up half naked men.

Comment

As fake as his fake beef with 50.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      It's not fake. Senior first mentioned the falling out, then Floyd alluded to it in the sit down with Stephen A.

Bieber needed intervention, but I agree with Floyd. He and Usher were the only two people to keep supporting Bieber when he was wilding out. If I were Floyd, I'd invite Selena Gomez to my hot tub and post photos on Instagram, then have her ring walk with him.

One positive from this is, Floyd will likely take that anger out on Mr. McGregor in a week. Expect a Gatti performance.
                      Really? Floyd is a grown ass 40 year old man. What's he doing messing around with some young twink? Beebs was like 19 when Floyd first started being his BFF, all kinds of creepy going on there.

Meanwhile, everyone already knows this will be a repeat of the Gatti performance, not really anything to brag about when you've cherry-picked this 50th win for a glorified money grab.

Comment

Working...
                      X