Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wil Ward retire if Kovalev knocks him out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably and there would be no shame in that he has had a really good career

Comment

If Kovalev knocks him out, I'm fairly certain Ward will retire. Kathy Diva has even said they have no interest in staging a third fight regardless of who's the winner. Ward has hinted at retirement as well.

Comment

Retirement, end of discussion! Kov had Ward shook and like,"wtf this guys jab is a gotdamn power punch"!

Will be another great chesmatch fight but expecting it to be more intensity this time!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          ...or will he ask for a third fight to set the record straight?

Personally, I would love to see a potentional rubber match but Ward has already talked about retirement, so I'm not sure he'd be interested in a third fight if Kovalev beats him
          I could definitely see it as possibility. He can't claim he's never lost since he was 12 anymore and his aura of invincibility is gone. Not too sure he'd handle getting stopped very well. Just the same, you never can tell what a guy might do.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            Retirement, end of discussion! Kov had Ward shook and like,"wtf this guys jab is a gotdamn power punch"!

Will be another great chesmatch fight but expecting it to be more intensity this time!
            This one might make the first one look like light sparring. At the same time, knock on wood. Boxing loves to hand out duds unfortunately.

(But hoping for the best)

Comment

Working...
            X