No announcement yet.

The more I think about Mayweather vs Mcgregor, the more compelling I find it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYG View Post
    Do us all a favor, go back to ****ing bed and think about what youre saying here. Youre trying to justify Conor-Floyd. **** Khan too, he should retire and even he beats Conor. Stop this nonsense, you sound like a dick
    Why does it need to be "justified" by any other metric than the number of Pay Per View buys that it will generate? Do you think these guys take punches in the face for charity or something?

Boxing has ALWAYS been about MONEY.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      The irony of a KHAN fan complaining about a perceived "cash-grab" when Khan is the biggest money grabber in the game.

Heck Khan would probably get KO'd by Conor at this stage, his chin was shattered to smithereens by Canelo

Don't act like Khan wouldn't take on McGregor if the opportunity presented itself.
      In Khans defense, he would be ahead on the cards when McG lands that shot that makes Amir see stars

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        In Khans defense, he would be ahead on the cards when McG lands that shot that makes Amir see stars
        Yeah, just like Pac was "winning" before Marquez put his ass to bed.

Comment

Yeah, just like Pac was "winning" before Marquez put his ass to bed.
          And Floyd isn't Khan. This circus won't be close.

Comment

First off this fight is not even remotely competitive. One of the ATG fighters and the best of his generation against a fking novice boxer that's never fought professionally

And no, it won't bring any new fans to the sport. Guys like Anthony Joshua bring new fans to the sport, not a retired 40 year old with a boring style to watch.

Let them get their money though, it's a circus side show like most of the PPV we get nowadays anyway. I won't be buying but if one of my friends orders it I'll certainly chip in $10-$20 and enjoy my night out and watch the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              First off this fight is not even remotely competitive. One of the ATG fighters and the best of his generation against a fking novice boxer that's never fought professionally

And no, it won't bring any new fans to the sport. Guys like Anthony Joshua bring new fans to the sport, not a retired 40 year old with a boring style to watch.

Let them get their money though, it's a circus side show like most of the PPV we get nowadays anyway. I won't be buying but if one of my friends orders it I'll certainly chip in $10-$20 and enjoy my night out and watch the show.
              If that's the case why are more people predicted to tune into this fight than the Joshua Klitschko fight?

Comment

Well... Would YOU reject a fight with Conor if you were in Floyd's shoes?

Millions of fans will tune in, so we're not as discontented with this fight as YOU want to think we are.
                And those millions of fans who tune in are ****ing stupid.

Comment

Funny how "fans" oppose an event that would generate hundreds of millions, and potentially bring millions of UFC fans over to boxing
                  bringing them over to see a boring potshot decision? and you think they will stay...did they stay after floyd-pac?

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    And those millions of fans who tune in are ****ing stupid.
                    Bruh.... Stop self abusing

Comment

How the fcuk will this bring in fans, floyd will potshot him all night, win every round and all the UFC fans will call him a runner and a coward for not standing and fighting, let's face it, they will be circus attractions

Comment

Working...
                      X