Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe but, I bet you I make it to heaven before he does though..

Senseless question, life is about timing, luck, destiny and karma.
    Look at the donald, his overall intelligence is about average...

The position Al and Bob achieved is more based on their character, perseverance and hard work rather than intelligence alone.

Forrest Gump is a perfect example of this.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Oh come on. If I was given the answers, I could at least make the waiting list.
      That is really how hard it is to get into a Ivy League School

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
        Just like 99.9% of us on here are not smarter than Arum. They're Harvard grads.
        Lou Di Bella is a Harvard graduate. Richard Branson is a high school drop-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          Lou Di Bella is a Harvard graduate. Richard Branson is a high school drop-out.
          Didn't know Di Bella was from Harvard. What does Richard Branson have anything to do with this?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i can understand the harvard thing, but being a millionaire makes someone smarter than other people? floyd is a millionaire too and he can't read shit, dude is dumb as fuck
            Stupid people, and I mean those with little to no intelligence, idolize the silliest things. He rich doe! He gotta be da smartest doe! Someone earlier highlighted the fact that Floyd is rich and can't read a sentence without tripping. I don't expect much from Inkanyamba however. He's a dope.

Comment

Working...
            X