No announcement yet.

The BS Lounge "**** of the Week"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BS Lounge "**** of the Week"

This is a new idea for a thread I had... each week I'll list whoever's the biggest **** in this lounge. It's a bit of a complex idea, so you might need to see it in action a few times before you really get it.

Anyway, let's get on to our first-ever "**** of the Week":

Week One: Defiance.

Purely for his "have you ever fallen in love with a stripper?" thread, just edging out Amazinger and his "I look at a guy's cock at work and suck it when he pees" epic.

So Defiance... what IS IT with this guy? He's like some horny 14-year-old kid with down syndrome. Who the fuck falls in love with a stripper who sucks your dick for $100? Can you imagine going to that ****'s wedding? You're just tucking into hot dogs and someone says "where did you meet?" He replies "she'd just taken someone's else dick out of her mouth, and she had such a sweet smile with all that cum running down her face, I couldn't help but adore her."

Defiance aka Righteous has always been a sappy, slappable fuckwit - it's his most lovable trait - but here it's as if he's taken the concept of being a **** and decided to make an Olympic sport out of it. Defiance, stop being a complete fucking **** for five minutes - give someone else a go. I bet when this guy was at primary school (kindergarten, Fat Yanks) he was there mooning over the girls, saying shit like "I'm in love with you, will you be my friend forever and ever?" All the time they were laughing at his microcock and air of total desperation.

He's this week's **** OF THE WEEK.

I bet he can out drink you though...

Comment

Holy ****, is that really him? Who was he directing it to?

That was genuinely impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I think it was Barn.

I thought Righteous died, he didn't post for like 2 days after.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

I think it was NE, not sure. NE gave him props afterwords.

Comment

Yeah that was me and NE he directed that at.

Gained respect for him that day, still think he's not the brightest bulb in the box but alas, that was fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              I bet he can out drink you though...

I remember this. Dude probably had ETOH poisoning the following few days, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                I remember this. Dude probably had ETOH poisoning the following few days, lol.
                I don't know how the heck he did it. I would have barfed in the bottle after the first 5 seconds, haha.

Comment

that was brutally hilarious, annie mate.

PS: I clicked the thread to find out how many bans you got so far.

Comment

I can see the potential here. But I could also see defiance, New England and weltz winning this week after week.

Comment

Working...
                    X