Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff Mayweather Interviews the Lounge asking them what they think about Bruce Jenner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Mayweather Interviews the Lounge asking them what they think about Bruce Jenner

And As Members of the Lounge, We agree that it is flat out weird, and he is still a man, for keeping his ding a ling.

even if he chops the schlong hes still a dude

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      even if he chops the schlong hes still a dude
      If he sounds like a dude, and was born a dude, and if he was named Bruce, He is still a dude. If he were to get arrested, he would go to Mans jail because he kept his dick and they don't want him penetrating vag and making Babies up in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        If he sounds like a dude, and was born a dude, and if he was named Bruce, He is still a dude. If he were to get arrested, he would go to Mans jail because he kept his dick and they don't want him penetrating vag and making Babies up in jail.
        im not to sure about that,,he wou;dl have to be in major P.C. cause he got them tittays from all the drugs he been taking

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          im not to sure about that,,he wou;dl have to be in major P.C. cause he got them tittays from all the drugs he been taking
          It's simple, If you keep your dick, you go to mans jail. Tit's don't get Women Pregnant. Dicks do. That is why they have mens and womens jail. Now if he got his dick cut off, then he would go to Womens Jail

That thing is ugly in the real world. But men in jail would howl like Hyeena's for that

Comment

Man those guys are very hateful.

Comment

LOL forgive me Brush and Stax but reading your posts I just imagined Broner talking to himself, or a conversation between Daddy Broner and Lil Adrien.

Comment

Jeff Mayweather - the go to source for views on social issues

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Jeff Mayweather - the go to source for views on social issues
                  I thought it was Devon Alexander the Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    LOL forgive me Brush and Stax but reading your posts I just imagined Broner talking to himself, or a conversation between Daddy Broner and Lil Adrien.

I've always thought Stax on Deck was a ******ed, inbred version of Brushmyhair.

Comment

Working...
                    X