Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather, Ward, or Whitaker had one punch KO power???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one like that tho. Rigondeaux, I mean that dudes counters have mean ****in intentions on them.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
      There is one like that tho. Rigondeaux, I mean that dudes counters have mean ****in intentions on them.
      Rigo is a boxing god and does not deserve to be mentioned amongst other humanly fighters lol.

Comment

If those guys had one punch KO power they would get hit much more because they would be more offensive.

What if Pac had whitakers defense?

Comment

more power= actually comitting to their punches which would mean their defense gets comprimised

on that note, mayweather has good power, if he really stepped into his right cross like pacquiao, full bodied, he'd spark people
          ward has terrible technique
          haven't watched enough whitaker sadly, only seen hoya/hurtado fights

roy jones is the most powerful, slickest monster i've ever seen
          full comitment, but fast enough to catch his off balance body and evade the incoming punches

Comment

they wouldn't have spent so much time developing their boxing skills. they'd be lesser boxers than they are today.

robinson was as talented a pure boxer as these guys and more, but he had one punch power in either hand and one of the best chins ever. as a result he knocked people the hell out, but he was more available to hit. he didn;t work on being a pure boxer exclusively the way these guys have, because he could knock people out.

Comment

with the elites he'd have as many ko's as the others

Comment

It would be illegal for Floyd to fight

Comment

They were called Sugar Ray Leonard and Robinson.

Comment

Mayweather had pop in the lower weight classes too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Seriously, it'd be impossible they'd lose.
                      If they had one punch KO power they wouldn't fight the way they do. They would be way more aggressive. So your thread is trash buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X