**** fight........fucc fraudweather

Comment

Time to hype up the Ghost. Lmfao...

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog View Post
        Time to hype up the Ghost. Lmfao...
        and completely tear him down at the sametime

Comment

Not sure if it is official or not but I think the Guerrero fight is goin to tougher than he thinks not sayin he would win but goin to be a tough fight Guerrero is tough and a work horse in the ring throws a lot of punches but in the end mayweather's conditioning and ring intelligence always pulls him through.

Comment

Gurrerro is going to beat him Roidweather lost 5 rounds to a shot Miguel Cotto and what makes it worse is Roidweather was roiding for the fight.

Comment

Angel would beat the Ghost ass tho

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
              Gurrerro is going to beat him Roidweather lost 5 rounds to a shot Miguel Cotto and what makes it worse is Roidweather was roiding for the fight.
              If you think Money lost 5 rounds to Angel...How many rounds do you think the Ghost would loss to a "shot" Angel?....All of them because Angel would shut the Ghost down period.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
                $h!t fight. We knew Floyd would duck Canelo. Floyd takes yet another safe route
                Safe Route??? Please, Guerrero is a tougher opponent then Canelo by far. He can do more things in the ring. This fight will be worth every penny because we know Guerrero is going to bring it. He's not going to melt down like Ortiz did. Guerrero earned his mandatory spot and he's not going to let it pass him by. The Ghost is hungry to shut everyone up. Its going to be one of the best fights of the year if it happens.

Comment

iam not sold on guerrero but at the same time he will give may a way better fight then cotto ever did and may is already underestimating guerrero,would not suprise me not one bit if guerrero beat may.
                  i got guerrero for the upset.

Comment

I love how on every prediction Floyd fans make for his fights, it's always the same. "Floyd breaks him down and wins a UD or late TKO." Always! It also bugs me when Floyd DOESN'T pitch a shut-out they have an excuse like "He was sick" or "his shoulder was messed up". I think Guerrero will give a tough fight, Floyd isn't the same fighter he was 5 years ago. I think The Ghost can win.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                      iam not sold on guerrero but at the same time he will give may a way better fight then cotto ever did and may is already underestimating guerrero,would not suprise me not one bit if guerrero beat may.
                      i got guerrero for the upset.
                      How so? He hasn't even spoke on him yet. He hasn't spoke on an opponent. Man, i swear.

Comment

Working...
                      X