No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Dallas is On, Lundy Confirms He is Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Matthysse vs. Dallas is On, Lundy Confirms He is Out

According to junior welterweight contender Hank Lundy (22-2-1, 11KOs), his fight with Lucas Matthysse (32-2, 30KOs) is now off. Lundy is going through a managerial dispute with Ivan Cohen and there are legal issues at play.

[Click Here To Read More]

Goodnight Mike Dallas Jr!!!

Comment

Espn had this up a few days ago sucks for Lundy would have been interesting

Comment

i wonder if people will attack mythesse for fighting dallas. broner is being criticized for fighting reez (A stay busy tune up fight for may 4th) martinez is being criticized for wanting a rematch with chavez jr. (the same chavez who almost had him out)

i wonder if people will attack mythesse the same way.........

Comment

I actually like this fight better than Lundy, at least Dallas is a real 140 pounder and isnt coming off of 2 losses like Lundy.

His fight vs Herrera was one hell of a war, should have been a draw IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            I actually like this fight better than Lundy, at least Dallas is a real 140 pounder and isnt coming off of 2 losses like Lundy.

His fight vs Herrera was one hell of a war, should have been a draw IMO.
            I agree. But Lundy is only coming off one loss. He beat Williams before he lost to Beltran. It's a easy fight for Lucas as would have been the Lundy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
              i wonder if people will attack mythesse for fighting dallas. broner is being criticized for fighting reez (A stay busy tune up fight for may 4th) martinez is being criticized for wanting a rematch with chavez jr. (the same chavez who almost had him out)

i wonder if people will attack mythesse the same way.........
              nope lucas stay fighting and always trying to fight the best and this aint a stay busy fight its just a fight, they have no grand plans for lucas.

Comment

Prefer this fight to Lundy tbh

As far as I am concerned anyway Dallas Jr is bigger, stronger, faster & more experienced than Lundy, has a better chin too not like that would be hard. I genuinely believe he is better all round I really do.

I think the only people who wanted to see Lundy instead are those that dislike him and wanted to see him get flattened.

Comment

Damn this was Lundy chance to shine smh

Comment

Lundy don't want it.

Comment

Working...
                    X