Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George W. Bush is smarter than you. Seriously, he is.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And as far as Bush and practicing a IQ test go. I doubt he would practice for one I think Bush is like the average American. Very smart on sport statistics and average on everything else.

IQ is just supportive evidence. Those with real HIGH iq's don't need that to prove how smart they are. Usually they have abilities that show through and pass classes with ease, skipping grades and graduating early. Even someone like the Unabomber. If you haven't shown this type of capability, then you rely on subjective logic, common sense, curiosity to learn, ability to articulate what you know like the rest of us, to prove how smart you are. And be judged accordingly. That, or go invent/build something otherwordly and the argument is settled.

Comment

Lol my IQ is higher than W Bush's...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        umm, that's in the 95th percentile of SAT takers? same for IQ.

and yes, he has good genetics. he ages well because he's been a consumate runner for 20+ years, with a pulse rate of sub-50. That's ****ing amazing for his age.
        ok yeah I guess you are right it is pretty good compared to the general population. It depends on who you are comparing it to. I went to a nerd school for math and science for highschool then did engineering for college so everyone from my highschool and college and now work are all pretty smart people.

I did better on the sat than bush but he bench presses more than me and hes like 50 or whatever. So I give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Lel I got a 1380 on my SAT and a 32 on my ACT back in 2001....I'm smarter than all of you

I've consistently tested at 138 on adult IQ tests...don't really put much stock in those though.

I went to the #1 HS in Wisconsin and it had a heavy emphasis on writing. If there was a written portion of the SAT when I took it, I would have blown it away. Writing is one of my stronger subjects.
          writing is for fruit cakes. You went to a gay school.

Comment

I don't care if you are the second coming of einstein! If your policies suck, you suck!

Comment

Originally posted by += El Jefe=+ View Post
              He was the president of the usa. I'm pretty sure that takes some smarts
              Not if you're the son of a former president of the USA.

The man choked himself with a pretzel and knocked himself out for **** sake, sounds like a Mr Bean episode.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X