No announcement yet.

Pacquiao addresses doubtful Filipino fans but leaves bad taste in the mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
    You are butthurt because you are one of those fans Pac was referring to when he said " Get real and Be Filipino". ! You guys are trying to put too much on what he said. All he was saying was "As a filipino, Why can't you just be happy for me winning close fight".
    Filipino fans not agreeing with the decision doesnt make them less Filipino. dont you think?

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
      Filipino fans not agreeing with the decision doesnt make them less Filipino. dont you think?
      no.

if you don't agree then you're a traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        in your opinion, of course.
        Yes and No. Yes because it is my opinion and No because many others share the same opinion. I mean common nearly 99% of all boxers agreed that JMM won.

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
          if you don't agree that pacman won you are officially a non-filipino citizen of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by PEANUT BOSS View Post
            Yes and No. Yes because it is my opinion and No because many others share the same opinion. I mean common nearly 99% of all boxers agreed that JMM won.
            99% in all 3 fights?

show me a link or an article that led you to this number.

otherwise, you're being ridiculous.

Comment

not after 3 that jmm won. im not filipino or mexican but jmm won all of them, all 3 fights.
              In my opinion Pac clearly won the first figth, 2nd Marquez was up by a point after 8th, then pac took 9,10,11. 12th goes to Marquez. Pac just edge him out by a point. btw, I gave Marquez one rnd that can go either way. 3rd It was not impressive win but, pac won more rnds.

Comment

99% in all 3 fights?

show me a link or an article that led you to this number.

otherwise, you're being ridiculous.
                i am being ridiculous it rubs off after ive had to deal with so many pacman biased fans. hey atleast i dont make up statistics like pacman-nuthuggers.

Comment

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post
                  In my opinion Pac clearly won the first figth, 2nd Marquez was up by a point after 8th, then pac took 9,10,11. 12th goes to Marquez. Pac just edge him out by a point. btw, I gave Marquez one rnd that can go either way. 3rd It was not impressive win but, pac won more rnds.
                  In the first fight I saw Marquez win rounds 2-12 and only gave round 1 to pacman. In the second fight I had JMM by 5 points, but I cant remember correctly since I havent watched it in a while and the third fight I had marquez 8-4 that was the best pac could wish for. Maybe even 9-3

Comment

with all due respect...

it's pinoys like yourself which makes pinoys like the rest of us look bad.

the guy stated his opinion in a well written piece and this is all you have to say?

tsk tsk tsk.
                    I agree. why cant you say anthing disagreeable to pac without being labeled as anti-Pinoy.

I am Korean btw.

Comment

i am being ridiculous it rubs off after ive had to deal with so many pacman biased fans. hey atleast i dont make up statistics like pacman-nuthuggers.
                      see here, you're becoming like the same turds that you admittedly don't care much for.

you throw out a '99%' number out there which you obviously can't back up then turn around and say that you don't like these pachuggers who make numbers up themselves.

at some point, you're going to be just like the rest of them if you keep this up.

Comment

Working...
                      X