No announcement yet.

The Lesson of Haiti aka home of BELIAL.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    America and Haiti are both my countries. Why do you think voodoo is real?
    that would explain why you're such a ****

Comment

You're either Haitian or American.

You can't be both. Pick one mate.

Comment

his clown says, 'haiti is a beautiful country'.

i know TONS of haitians and they all want to get their families the fuk outta there. so what if the topography of the country is aesthetically pleasing. i live in a haitian area, i play ball with them and work with them and they're my clients. most all of them are smart people who work their asses off.

the VASt majority of haitians in haiti live in squalid condiitons not even seen anywhere in the us and certainly not in canada.

i threw my boy a hundo to send to his family after the earthquake, and it was like I rescued them from hell. literally.

the real problem with haiti is that its just political gangs, and they recruit by forming allies with the biggest gang in the area. there is zero choice for the people and the politicians strictly rule by cronyism.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
          You're either Haitian or American.

You can't be both. Pick one mate.
          My parents are both from haiti and i was born in America. So that makes me haiti american. So yes both.

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
            that would explain why you're such a ****
            Thank you!

Comment

Country has gone to shit.

If it were a Commonwealth nation, it would be shitting gold right about now.

Comment

America and Haiti are both my countries. Why do you think voodoo is real?
                why do you think God is real?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  his clown says, 'haiti is a beautiful country'.

i know TONS of haitians and they all want to get their families the fuk outta there. so what if the topography of the country is aesthetically pleasing. i live in a haitian area, i play ball with them and work with them and they're my clients. most all of them are smart people who work their asses off.

the VASt majority of haitians in haiti live in squalid condiitons not even seen anywhere in the us and certainly not in canada.

i threw my boy a hundo to send to his family after the earthquake, and it was like I rescued them from hell. literally.

the real problem with haiti is that its just political gangs, and they recruit by forming allies with the biggest gang in the area. there is zero choice for the people and the politicians strictly rule by cronyism.
                  There are haitians that still go back to haiti. Like every country there are bad parts. You've never been there so you can judged.

Comment

My parents are both from haiti and i was born in America. So that makes me haiti american. So yes both.
                    Sorry to break it to you but that makes you a Haitian.

No offense.

Comment

Dumb ass countries like this that were better off under the rule of European countries... they got their freedom i guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X