No announcement yet.

Floyd is Smarter Than Your Average Gorilla Dog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is Smarter Than Your Average Gorilla Dog

Do you cats know what happens to the best athletes in sports? At some point the get accused or caught using steroids. I'm not going to name the big names in major sports franchises who have been under the gun, we all know about McGwire, Bonds, Jones, countless others etc.....

Floyd understands he is the best in boxing, in this modern era, it is only a matter of time before steroid accusations begin. When you are the best you will be accused sooner or later. Didn't we see it with Roy Jones? Mosley when he was dominating, didn't Tyson question Holyfield? Even Lance Armstrong will soon have some explaining to do.

What Mayweather is doing is being proactive, by requesting USADA he has removed himself far away from ever being accused of being on PED's..he has even taken it one step further, he's shined a light on his nearest rival Manny Pacquiao. Pac could of squashed PED talk simply by joining Mayweather in his crusade to clean up the sport. But instead he is helping Mayweather's case by making himself look guilty. I believe Pac is truly feeling pressure about this incident, unfortunately for him a lawsuit isn't the answer.

But I'm not about to get into the Pacroid May ducking thing, all I'm saying is Floyd is distancing himself from PED suspicion and that is a very good thing for a top athlete in this era. There will be no asteriks by his name when his career if over.

you seen Calderon box yet?

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
      ?????????
      This is just one example of a confused *****. The same ***** who co-signs Mayweather Sr's proof-less evil accusation against Pac. Supposedly because Pac has been demolishing fighters after fighters in astonishing fashion.

The same stupid ***** who has been saying Pac is just ordinary.

Man, these is something psychologically wrong with these *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        you seen Calderon box yet?
        And this is an example of how "fans of fighter" cause other fans to hate that fighter. Keep it up, trust me that you not doing Calderon any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          This is just one example of a confused *****. The same ***** who co-signs Mayweather Sr's proof-less evil accusation against Pac. Supposedly because Pac has been demolishing fighters after fighters in astonishing fashion.

The same stupid ***** who has been saying Pac is just ordinary.

Man, these is something psychologically wrong with these *****s.

Comment

I heard there was an earthquake in Peru.

Comment

Do you cats know what happens to the best athletes in sports? At some point the get accused or caught using steroids. I'm not going to name the big names in major sports franchises who have been under the gun, we all know about McGwire, Bonds, Jones, countless others etc.....

Floyd understands he is the best in boxing, in this modern era, it is only a matter of time before steroid accusations begin. When you are the best you will be accused sooner or later. Didn't we see it with Roy Jones? Mosley when he was dominating, didn't Tyson question Holyfield? Even Lance Armstrong will soon have some explaining to do.

What Mayweather is doing is being proactive, by requesting USADA he has removed himself far away from ever being accused of being on PED's..he has even taken it one step further, he's shined a light on his nearest rival Manny Pacquiao. Pac could of squashed PED talk simply by joining Mayweather in his crusade to clean up the sport. But instead he is helping Mayweather's case by making himself look guilty. I believe Pac is truly feeling pressure about this incident, unfortunately for him a lawsuit isn't the answer.

But I'm not about to get into the Pacroid May ducking thing, all I'm saying is Floyd is distancing himself from PED suspicion and that is a very good thing for a top athlete in this era. There will be no asteriks by his name when his career if over.
              Floyd isn't on a crusade to clean the sport though as far as I see it.

I like Floyd and Pacquiao both, but I'm not THAT naive to think Floyd's doing this to better the sport he claims without him is "DEAD". I believe stricter tests will be implemented just like they've done in the past, but I don't expect every fighter now to come out and say, "Yea I want OSTs!!", which will be followed by this rebuttal by the commissions, "Not a problem, but you know we're not paying for it, right?"

Comment

He's distancing himself from PEDs by subjecting himself to random blood and urine testing?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  He's distancing himself from PEDs by subjecting himself to random blood and urine testing?
                  That and taking an Anti-Roid stance, makes sense dont it? Show that you are against PED's and never get accused of using PED's. Not rocket science but apparently Pac doesn't get it.

Comment

That and taking an Anti-Roid stance, makes sense dont it? Show that you are against PED's and never get accused of using PED's. Not rocket science but apparently Pac doesn't get it.
                    He's not going to get accused of it because he is undergoing the testing that proves he is clean...

Comment

Working...
                    X