No announcement yet.

Dragon Age vs. Demons Souls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age vs. Demons Souls

I've not played either game and even though they differ quite a bit in gameplay, they seem to be very similar in terms of style and theme. Which one is better?

Also, how much does Demons Souls retail for in the US? It's not available in the UK and eBay sellers are charging £50 for imports

Haven't played demon soul. But I can really recommend Dragon's Age if you like free world, role playing games. I haven't played too many games yet but this is def a top 5 game for me..!

Also the trailer kicks ass

Comment

Can't compare, totally different games.

But if you aren't willing to put some meaty hours in DArgins then theres no point getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Can't compare, totally different games.

But if you aren't willing to put some meaty hours in DArgins then theres no point getting it.
        Yeah, I was gonna say the same thing. Both games have gotten rave reviews so why not get both? I'm picking up Demon's Soul's in about a week, that's been on my wish list since the trailer first came out. It's suppose to be an extremely hard game, like back in the day nintendo silver surfer hard, but at the same time one of the most satisfying games to come out.

Comment

I havent played demon soulds but DA is a must play if your into those types of games, extremely high production values, great story, many different ways to get through the story and many many hours of gameplay. I was at 60 hours and still only about 45% when I checked. Very addicting game, only thing I can say is the gameplay may deter some people from trying it since it plays kinda like an rts during combat, but Im played the PC version so maybe the console is different.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
            I havent played demon soulds but DA is a must play if your into those types of games, extremely high production values, great story, many different ways to get through the story and many many hours of gameplay. I was at 60 hours and still only about 45% when I checked. Very addicting game, only thing I can say is the gameplay may deter some people from trying it since it plays kinda like an rts during combat, but Im played the PC version so maybe the console is different.
            60 hours? Damn, It took me around 25 on my first character because I didn't knew it too well.. My second I finished it in 10-13 hours because I glitched the **** out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
              I heard Dragon Age is best on PC.

Comment

the only down side of dragon age is the combat but other than that its a great game.

Comment

Working...
                X