Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How was the Castillo fight a blueprint on how to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max05 View Post
    Torn rotator cuff was complete lie.

And Castillo totally dominate him in first fight and if he didnt ran out of gas after round 8 in second fight he would win that fight also.

Jose Luis Castillo in shape is better fighter then Floyd Jr. ,period!
    lol. even you don't believe anything you just said.

Comment

There's no blueprint for Floyd's puzzle until he gets that first loss.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
        not only a early torn shoulder but also outweighed by 10lbs on his first fight at that higher weight class against a HoFer and he still owned Castillo
        Yep and that was first fight at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          There's no blueprint for Floyd's puzzle until he gets that first loss.
          exactly. the only blueprint so far is floyd being severely injured and outweighed by 10lbs in his first fight at a higher weight class. If you're banking on those factors happening again just to beat Floyd then I'm sad to say no one will ever beat him. People need to develop an actual strategy rather than hoping identical conditions as in Castillo fight reappear which they won't

Comment

Torn rotator cuff was complete lie.

And Castillo totally dominate him in first fight and if he didnt ran out of gas after round 8 in second fight he would win that fight also.

Jose Luis Castillo in shape is better fighter then Floyd Jr. ,period!
            "JLC in shape is a better fighter then Floyd"

WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Yep and that was first fight at 135.
              people forget that castillo was the champ at that weight class floyd was coming up as the underdog outweighed by over 10lbs on fight night and injured and still OWNED Castillo. Then when questioned he immediately rematched and destroyed him.

Comment

lol. even you don't believe anything you just said.

You are on some heavy drugs son.

When Floyd was "healty" he won by 115-113 on score cards.

And Castillo looked totally out of shape in second fight.

He was probably weight drained,like I said if he didnt gassed out after round 8,he would won second fight.

I mean everyone knows that Castillo won first fight,even Arum knew and thats why he was talking about rematch immediatly after.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  "JLC in shape is a better fighter then Floyd"

WOW.

damn right he is

I wonder if you will stil be a fan of Floyd on May 2nd after Granpa woop his ass.

Comment

You are on some heavy drugs son.

When Floyd was "healty" he won by 115-113 on score cards.

And Castillo looked totally out of shape in second fight.

He was probably weight drained,like I said if he didnt gassed out after round 8,he would won second fight.

I mean everyone knows that Castillo won first fight,even Arum knew and thats why he was talking about rematch immediatly after.
                    hahahaha. you're getting desperate boy. no one believes what you just said and neither do you.

Comment

hahahaha. you're getting desperate boy. no one believes what you just said and neither do you.

You dont cuz you never whatch those fights,period.

Check post fight interview and crowd reacting when they announce that Floyd won.

Everyone thought that Castillo won first fight including Floyd s boss Arum and all people in crowd and HBO crew.

If you honestly think that Floyd won first fight then you should start taking your medicine again.

Comment

Working...
                      X