No announcement yet.

What happens after AJ-Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens after AJ-Wilder?

Who do you think the winner goes onto fight?

How much more popularity does the winner get, does Wilder gain mass recognition from the fans if he wins? Does AJ expand to and take over the US if he wins?

Can AJ or Wilder rebound from a brutal stoppage? This is almost guaranteed to happen to 1 of them.

Gassiev or Usyk may even move up to HW and be potential foes as well, I believe they've talked about it before.

The loser will be deemed a hypejob and the winner will be compared to great heavyweights and get **** on anyway.

Comment

I hope Fury, but Fury seems a long way off from getting his sh^t figured out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        The loser will be deemed a hypejob and the winner will be compared to great heavyweights and get **** on anyway.
        I disagree. While the loser will most definitely be deemed a hype job, I think the winner will also be deemed a hype job who beat an unproven HW. And with no better HWs in the class there will be no body to prove themselves against and will die a hype job. it’s kind of a vicious cycle around here.

Comment

It will be a wasteland until some of these young prospects start coming down the line in a couple years. We''ll have to make do with the winner fighting guys like Whyte, Breazeale, Miller, Pulev etc until the next round of former olympians are ready for the big time

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I hope Fury, but Fury seems a long way off from getting his sh^t figured out.
            Yea, he told us he's been active in the gym, then showed up in public days later looking like a whale that's been rotting on a hot beach for 3 days. I do not believe that his body will be able to come back the abuse it's seen for 2 years now. With Foreman, he came back and still had power, but lost whatever movement he had. Fury never had power so he's fuked.

Comment

Rematch probably

Comment

There's no big money fight besides those 2

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  Who do you think the winner goes onto fight?

How much more popularity does the winner get, does Wilder gain mass recognition from the fans if he wins? Does AJ expand to and take over the US if he wins?

Can AJ or Wilder rebound from a brutal stoppage? This is almost guaranteed to happen to 1 of them.

Gassiev or Usyk may even move up to HW and be potential foes as well, I believe they've talked about it before.
                  Usyk may come up and Daniel Dubois might be ready for a top level fight in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
                    Usyk may come up and Daniel Dubois might be ready for a top level fight in a few years.
                    Usyk is soft as cotton.

Comment

Working...
                    X