This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mourinho is a ****ing joke.

Parking the bus against Liverpool has caused this. Every idiot could see that those tactics would have the potential to harm the confidence and momentum of the team. Hope he gets sacked tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Mourinho is a ****ing joke.

Parking the bus against Liverpool has caused this. Every idiot could see that those tactics would have the potential to harm the confidence and momentum of the team. Hope he gets sacked tbh.
      That has always been the trade-off with him. The ends justify the means most of the time. When it doesn't work he looks awful.

He also spent a fair amount of last week randomly digging out Chelsea.

Chelsea legend for sure and I actually like Man United and am tipping them for the title. But I want Jose to fail with every fibre of my being.

Can't wait for excuses after that one. I think he'll blame the wind.

Comment

• I still don’t see how in the world did Jose rationalize selling De Bruyne. I knew the kid was going to be phenomenal and he became such.

As for Chelsea. I’m happy for the win but jeeez was that close. Batshuayi scores goals, period but he has a lot to learn still. Kalou level right now, he needs to up his game to Didier status.

League is City’s to lose. It’s early but the truly great teams don’t surrender leads like Liverpool.

Comment

• Might as well give it to City now.

This idiot talking about managing PSG in the weem.. then says the players attitude was not good enough..

I don't get how United have played such trash football since Fergie left.. we have some of the most skillfull players in the world.. hell under LVG we had RVP.. Falcao.. Di Maria at one point

80% of the ball and 3 shots on goal wtf is that

Comment

• Spurs went in dry tbh

Comment

• Moyes was garbage.
              LVG is a defend first manager.
              Jose is a negative football pragmatist.

Isn’t Jose’s second year at United now? It’s now or never for United. Jose usually burns it all down by the 3rd.

Liverpool is dire. Klopp keeps saying the defense is okay but Lovren is dross. The sole cause of 2 goals conceded. Klopp either knows he’s wank or is in denial.

Comment

• Wow. Tottenham really did a number on Liverpool.

Comment

• Tottenham are starting to look like a proper team. Still think they'll fall just short though.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                    Tottenham are starting to look like a proper team. Still think they'll fall just short though.
                    Spurs are the best team in the league for me, you just know Pep's fragile defence will chit the bed at some point.

Spurs are solid all over and Kane is phenomenal tbh.

Comment

• I just don't see how Spurs are so good.. like I know they haven't won anything but the last few seasons they have been consistently good.. unlike pretty much all other clubs..

Poch has to be the best manager in the league by some margin imo.. the guy doesn't need to spend 500m like Jose or Pep either

Would love to hear my boy Roy's reaction to this latest result.. surely Klopp has 2 to 3 games left before the sack at this rate..

Comment

Working...
                      X