Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-21-2017, 09:24 PM #41

Quoted: 2064 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,595,907,707,899,380,498,432.00
Total Points: 4,596,007,708,899,380,035,584.00
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jaded AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
Well...I'm scraping my head here wondering why she allowed that woman so close with weapons. I thought they were machetes at first and was like "oh fcuk lol"...but secondly, and this is the small devious part of me, why didn't she (the English lady) or her son grab that Nepalese woman by the front of her jacket and toss her down the hill and boot that little dog that was following her?
The reason she stopped running was because she was gassed...and the for the crazy Nepalese woman is was just another walk in the park.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 10:55 PM #42
Stylin'

Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,569,852,749,526.25
Total Points: 14,578,664,758,549.27
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by siablo14 View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
So you say I am clogging up threads? Why don't you use the ignore function?
Let me guess you are too macho for that.
Why would I do that? I find retards amusing. I laugh at them ****s my *****
Bobby Deez is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
motorcity cobra thread

User Tag List