Collapse
No announcement yet.

The points system here is f**king stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back in the day, it used to be a big deal to have a 100K bet...we used to put that **** in sigs before big fights

Comment

Bpp already did more than one poll asking if the point system should be reset and unfortunately those with a lot of points, who probably made multiaccounts, won a close fought poll

The rep system should be scrapped imo

Comment

Well hell....someone complaining give me a trillion points, please. Or even a quadrillion.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
          Well hell....someone complaining give me a trillion points, please. Or even a quadrillion.
          Points sent

Comment

points donated also

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm rich!!!! What should I buy? A baconator with fries?

Doesn't work like that? Ah hell, man! I still appreciate it!

Comment

I remember that. I was making 10k bets back then lol.

Comment

I enjoy ranting, but I'm not very good at it. Mike D is the mfing king of rants. Respect brother & f#ck all these points.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm rich!!!! What should I buy? A baconator with fries?

Doesn't work like that? Ah hell, man! I still appreciate it!

im not kidding, its almost lunch time here and you're the 3rd person that mentioned baconator

its meant to be

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Everything here is ****ing stupid. **** this ****ing forum and **** you if you're reading this and thinking 'No, mother****er, **** YOU'

Green K given.

Comment

Working...
                      X