No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    No one said Pac is undefeated. It's all in your deluded head messing you up Missy.

You are marked for death if you don't answer this 2 simple questions.

1. Do you see yourself hanging out with this Queers? If so you are Hollywood QUEER material. These 5 queers will surely envy Travolta for having BAMBAM as his main course hahaha!

2. So if Floyd's shame is all that remains. It's only Floyd that is ducking in the pond and not you? Or are you both in there?? Do you share Floyd's shame or just yours? hahahaha!

It's a simple question. Don't quack now Missy. Answer the questions hehehe!

no i dont hang out with them. im not gay and I would never even try to associate with your boyfriends.

no shame in mayweather beating pac, shame on pac for claiming he was hurt.

do you share that shame with pac and his salt water also?

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      no i dont hang out with them. im not gay and I would never even try to associate with your boyfriends.
      Fair enough..

I therefore conclude with your constant thoughts on perversity,

That you really are very much what I've already suspected of you all along, a closet **** who is...

AND IN

to not realize you are queer AND THAT YOU LIVE IN THE LAND OF QUEER is obviously a tragedy for a closet flowmo such as you hahahaha!

DIAGNOSIS:

YOU ARE DEFINITELY A CLOSET GAY. HURRRAAAY!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 10:14 PM.

Comment

no shame in mayweather beating pac, shame on pac for claiming he was hurt.
        But Floyd didn't really win Missy as this thread has exposed it's fake win, and that you and other floyd minions try as you like can't debunk it to this day, after 125k viewers and 400 plus pages lol, and yes, he did injure himself before and during the fight as Doctors attest unlike Floyd's IV approval by a Medical expert is still up to this day none existent for what reason he was suppose to be diagnosed for dehydration lmao

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.

I respect a guy with a great defense and excellent footwork, but all too often, fans try to say a guy who runs and holds is great at both, when he just isn't. He's holding because he can't fight on the inside. He'd running and leaping away from shots because he has no fundamentals as far as footwork and feinting to put the opponent where he wants them. A lack of knowledge and skill overall, which is annoying to say the least. Derrick Gainer is a prime example of this. Just watch his fight with Marquez. Gainer showed speed but not really any skills or heart for that matter.

A boxer is holding coz his skill is limited. Holding is a desperate act of survival. It's the easiest way to get away from a tight fix. Refs that allow this are either paid off or just plain stupid not to notice this isn't allowed in boxing.

A boxer should try to get away from a pickle by boxing, bobbing, weaving, slip, sliding, rolling with the punches, feinting, countering, while holding is a form of desperation and is very amateur given they are suppose to be Pros. Boxers are expected to fight/punch and block punches with their ability to evade punches through defense and not by lame holding.

Well if you ask most of us who has a rational mind, this hugging contest that Floyd showcased the whole night killed the super fight. I can even call this day light robbery for playing it too safe and turning the match into a zumo match. To some nutt huggers this hugging by Floyd is an atg skill lol It is a High level stuff, that they fool themselves into thinking it's part of the ring IQ to hold your opponent over and over and turn it into a hugging contest lol

Hugging has no business in a super fight. It's about proving your the best and putting a show, sadly FLoyd like a businessman that he is and didn't care about the fans hard earned money and played it too safe. That it left us all with a bad taste in our mouth.

The boos in the arena can be heard from all that hugfest Froid roid had to undertake in the biggest fight of his life.. Pffffft pathetic..

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

# Froid Roid needs this rematch to remove they vagina stench will be left in him for years to come and it won't go away.

# Pac don't need a rematch. He fought with one healthy arm and still pressed the action from pillar to post for 12 rounds. Now that's a mark of a true gladiator. I can't say the same for Froid though. The vagina stench will only get worse as the years go flying by.. And that's what I'm enjoying to this day.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-12-2017, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Doctor explains

Doctor's analysis of how Pac had to endure the pain of that partial thickness rotator cuff tare.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:12849868

Pac fought through pain and gave all he can handle with just one healthy arm against a roided up Froid and still in the eyes of many did win.

LEGENDARY

Where is Floyd's attending physician to give light to his severe dehydration? Where?

Pac's surgeon came out to show proof of his injury. It's that simple.

Where is Floyd's? It's been few years now. What is he hiding?

Manny's Doctor

Where is Floyd's attending physician who diagnosed him with sever dehydration? Up to now not even a cameo appearance to vindicate froid from the IV scandal. Tsk tsk tsk..

The more he doesn't explain his case of sever dehydration the more he will look guilty. The more he hides it. The more it will only get louder.

Pac's doctor comes out to prove he was injured. - flowmo logic, that ain't true!

Floyd is in an IV gate scandal. To this day, No physician has come out to prove he was diagnosed properly for severe dehydrated and why he needed IVS. - flowmo logic, Floyd is clean! He needed those IVS for dehydration. He has to be! No need for medical expert to rule that out! We believe regardless. Lol

Even Floyd's fashion sense. They still would say it's 'HOT'

Flowmos such as Bambam can't see the difference hahaha!!

In these pictures they can't even differentiate a tramp fashion compared to Floyd fashion. That's how loyal they are hahaha

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-11-2017, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            I watched the fight in a neutral country (allegedly with #Hype Job )...

At the conclusion of the fight EVERYBODY at the whole pub was SURE that PAc won.

I'm talking around a thousand people (ok so the twenty or so that were surrounding me)...

I expressed concern that the American's scored fights differently to the rest of the world.

I had the misfortune to find myself in a position where I had to explain that the American's were a completely different breed when it came to boxing scoring and that they would have counterintuitively scored for the RUNNER and not the FIGHTER, even though Pac landed more punches.

I explained that the 5:1 landed punches that Pac scored would not have been counted by American's and only the clean long distant shots Mayweather cleanly scored that were easy to see mattered to them and the flurries of PAc would have gone mostly unnoticed altogether by Americans..

Naturally when the result was announced, you could almost FEEL the collaborative boom of the BOOOO coming from nearly every nation of Earth!!!

Billions of people in disbelief of such a rip off!!

Floyd Mayweather........ ONLY in America!!!
            So much truth in your words...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              You three dumbasses realize that Compubox has no role in how a fight is scored, right?
              Well that is what many Floyd fans point to! So once you show them this then you pop up.

Go analyze rounds ... start with round #3. If Floyd loses that round its 115-113 on 2 scorecards. Then check out some other rounds ....

but start with round #3. You give your views then I will come back with mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barbarasko View Post
                saw the fight live and like other people, I can't believe Floyd won. After seeing the compubox, I knew the fight was rigged.
                Yup, he didn't really win. Evidence is on Pac's side.

Comment

• spoon23, i answered your dumb questions. now answer mine.

if pac asked for head would you give him one?be honest and answer the question.

Comment

spoon23, i answered your dumb questions. now answer mine.

if pac asked for head would you give him one?be honest and answer the question.
                    I think he might try, like Adpo and others, but other t@rds would be forming a line to get c0ck nectar from pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by zaroku View Post
                      i think he might try, like adpo and others, but other t@rds would be forming a line to get c0ck nectar from pacman.
                      rofl ahahahhahhahahaa

Comment

Working...
                      X