Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since They DUCKED showing fight night weight, how much do you think Canelo weighed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
    I think Oscar started the no weigh in on fight night thing.

I would say Canelo was between 170-175 like usual.
    if its like usual, why did they refuse to show fight night weigh in numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      he's clearly struggling to pick lara, who had his hand around him, which makes lifting easier.

he picked khan up in the air, and there was no grimace on his face

also he is clearly heavier than when he fought lara, which is the point of this thread
      He most certainly did not struggle to lift Lara, he picked him up like a kid.

He didn't look any heavier either, as always he looked about 172. The heaviest he's looked was against Angulo, tonight he looked identical to how he looked against Lara and Cotto.

Comment

LMAO @ the last option
        Honestly, I think somewhere between 170-175.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          Because they were fighting a WW that has never fought at this weight before. The less reminders of the disparity in size the better.

Comment

Who said refused , its not a priority and lots never even get weighed , I personally would like to see it made a must do requirement .

If you go on previous fights Khan would be 163-167 and Canelo 168-173 , I suppose thats not enough gap for your agenda but its real weights based on real weights they have been before , Khan was never small in this well not near as small as people want to make out he had height and reach advantage while Canelo was thicker , Khan said himself he blows up to around 165 with a WW weigh-in so give a couple on that and Canelo has been real consistent in all the fights he has been weighed .

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
              Because they were fighting a WW that has never fought at this weight before. The less reminders of the disparity in size the better.
              is that what you're going with?

ok.

ill go with they didnt want to reveal the fact that he rehydrates as a god damn light heavyweight who just pulled a junior welterweight with a historically bad chin and bad ko losses so that they can duck and justify GGG and and the 155lb caneloweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Who said refused , its not a priority and lots never even get weighed , I personally would like to see it made a must do requirement .

If you go on previous fights Khan would be 163-167 and Canelo 168-173 , I suppose thats not enough gap for your agenda but its real weights based on real weights they have been before , Khan was never small in this well not near as small as people want to make out he had height and reach advantage while Canelo was thicker , Khan said himself he blows up to around 165 with a WW weigh-in so give a couple on that and Canelo has been real consistent in all the fights he has been weighed .
                1. i agree with making fight night weigh ins MANDATORY due to the myriad of ways one can rehydrate such as using illegal IV tactics deemed by WADA as ped masking maneuvers popularized by lance armstrong. similar to what flody did vs pacquiao.

2. dont talk to me or anyone about having an agenda. that's what YOU do around here, that's what people do in life.

Comment

Canelo hadn't weighed in the 160s since he fought Mosley. That was like four years ago?

He's somewhere around 175 on the night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Canelo hadn't weighed in the 160s since he fought Mosley. That was like four years ago?

He's somewhere around 175 on the night.

its just common sense. you weigh more as you get older.

Comment

1. i agree with making fight night weigh ins MANDATORY due to the myriad of ways one can rehydrate such as using illegal IV tactics deemed by WADA as ped masking maneuvers popularized by lance armstrong. similar to what flody did vs pacquiao.

2. dont talk to me or anyone about having an agenda. that's what YOU do around here, that's what people do in life.
                      But you do have an agenda and it stands out like dog balls , its quite funny watching you dance all over the board with your BS .

Comment

Working...
                      X