Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella: I'd Bet My House on Errol Spence Beating Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    besides all the PED's these young guys take including some of the older ones like Cunningham what are they giving them to cut weight. it is not humanly possible for these guys to get older and go into a lower class in mid 20's as when they fought in Olympics at 20 years old
    TMT is the place to make your purchase even comes with an IV Kit

Comment

• Meh, I'd probably take Spence over Pac too but not bet the house on it. Spence is just too big and strong.

Comment

• I'm as sold on Spence as anyone, but Pac has the perfect style to beat him. Pac's never had a problem with aggressive guys, he's too quick on his feet, he'll be in and out of range too quickly for Spence to sit down on his punches and get off those vicious body shots. Spence is a special, but Pac at his best is a once in a generation talent.

I think Brook has a better style to beat Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          STFU Dibella, the kid is doing a good job himself at creating hype without talking shhh. Don't you dare ruin it for him. Spence is a great prospect but still has ways to go, someone better teach him to not load up on power with both hands during combinations, that shhh will get you put to sleep against the right one. Anyone dumb enough to say they'd pick a prospect to defeat an arguable legend who just beat the #2 guy in his division and a top 5 p4p fighter needs to re-examine that opinion and what is its origin. Spence biggest win is Algieri...
          I had to wait the 18th comment to read an interesting and reasonable thing.

Thank you

A smart guy who can wistand thoose powerfull assaults (decent chin and decent defense) will outpoint Spence, probaby stop him.

It looks like Pac's team have been avoiding fighters with one punch KO power since the his loss to Marquez.
          Bam Bam, Bradley and Floyd ain't no punchers.

They won't risk Manny against big guys like Spence or Thurmann, and they're right to do so.
          That's why Manny should go back to 140 if he continues to fight.

Comment

• I don't see how he would, he has to prove to me he can fight just as well going backwards because no one at Welter is walking Pacquaio down, you'll get lit up trying to do that.

Comment

• good performance from spence..thats bout it.

beat pacquiao? please, manny's got wayy too much experience and different looks for the young cub..unfortunately two of them came up in seperate eras.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                I'm not saying he's not good, i'm not saying stall him...I'm saying you have to earn that right to be spoken about and for as good as Spence is he hasn't been in tough yet, is that an attribute of his skill or is that opposition? We don't know and therein lays the issue with stating he can beat Pacquaio. We know the resilience of the next batch of hall of famers, we don't know what this kid is just yet though.

It's called speculation, or in DiBella's case, an educated opinion.

Just like Bob Arum did with Pacquiao/Mayweather for about 5 years.

Comment

• I dont think Spence is an aggressive fighter he only was because you could see he wanted badly to stop Algieri and Chris has no power to keep him off , I think Spence is first and foremost a very skilled boxer with power , having said that Manny is no push over and Spence would find him very cagey and experienced , I dont think he is ready for somebody like Manny just yet .

Spence has arrived to the big time and he is just getting his name out there cant blame him as hype is such a big part of boxing .

Comment

• Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
                    floyd fought ortiz?? haha, is floyd's resume so bad that you'd consider victor ortiz a highlight fight? floyd fought berto, jesus soto karass' leftover. let that sink in, jesus soto effin karass' leftover, lol.
                    ortiz beat an undefeated world champ in berto...was a gold glove champ...went to war with chino at 140...went to war with peterson at 140
                    the man literally has 3 fight of the year candidates and not to mention he comes in the ring at 165lbs at welterweight and is a southpaw..please dont poop on him..

ghost is horrible agree with that..and berto as well..those are his only fights at 147 that i dont like

Comment

• Best comeback on this thread...

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
                      bet something of worth

Hahahaha!!!!!!!! Green K for this! LoL!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X