Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Order Immediate Review of Randy Petalcorin Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC To Order Immediate Review of Randy Petalcorin Defeat

World Boxing Council president Mauricio Sulaiman has ordered an "immediate review" of the hugely controversial split decision victory of Australia-based Tanzanian Omari Kimweri over Filipino southpaw Randy "Razor" Petalcorin at the Melbourne Pavilion last Friday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing down under is rotten to the core

Carlos Takam better be careful

Comment

This Sri Lankan Malcolm Bulner is a useless prick and must be banned from refereeing again.

Comment

The prejudicial Bulgar, and his biased judge/ wife should b suspended 4 life after this terrible show of prejudice...step up Sulaiman as no honest/competent ref misses 4 kd's...

Comment

Lucky the wbc mafia mob have their protection racket onto it.
          At the same venue not so long ago, Wil Tomlinson was handed a victory over Adones Aguelo - also from Philippines. He apologised for his performance in the post fight speech. Not something one usually does when they lose... Err, i mean win (filo smashed him, it was pretty one sided).
          The filo's know whats up when heading down under.. Its fukin **** for boxing... But probable the filo was involved. Who can blame him.. They're not getting asked to take a dive, just wont get a decision.. And HOPEFULLY get compensated decently.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            World Boxing Council president Mauricio Sulaiman has ordered an "immediate review" of the hugely controversial split decision victory of Australia-based Tanzanian Omari Kimweri over Filipino southpaw Randy "Razor" Petalcorin at the Melbourne Pavilion last Friday night.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            this is really something that hurts the sport...

Comment

I'm feeling really, really down because I got into it with Maxwell Baer. I was trying to go easy on him but I keep thinking that I made him feel sad. I feel like a bad person. I'm not really interested in boxing right now. I wish I had somebody to talk to.

Comment

And so, why isn't the Kalajdzic/Browne travesty mentioned in the same light? That was an equally pathetic decision.

Comment

I'm going to guess he meant 42 degrees Celsius.

Where can I watch this fight? I don't see it on YT.

Comment

Working...
                  X