No announcement yet.

Official Tyson Fury vs Wladimir Klitschko Post Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miley-Cyrus View Post
    Klitschko couldn't land more than 18 power punches but Poetkin gonna knock him out ? Fury is bigger and ganglier than Klitscko, whom Povetkin barely landed a glove on !

I ain't saying he wouldn't knock him out if he landed, but I see Fury as still very underrated on here after the win. I think I see what is going on, it's kick Wlad whilst he's down for losing to a can right ? The likes of Vader and all the other butt hurt yanks who have been upset Wlad has ruled with an iron fist for a decade haven't stopped masturbatimg since Saturday afternoon.
    Ahhh i found you scott-weiland !! you changed your name pretty quickly lol scott weiland is such a ***** ass powder puff punching name anyways ! never underestimate a gypsy man my friend, easy work for fury ! GYPSY KING

Comment

• and if you think im a bandwagon fury fan go look at my post i said at the start of 2014 that wlad would be easy work for fury, i dont post much but when i do post its usually right unlike you who posts a load of bollocks

Comment

• Juggernaut..

Yes I agree, I clearly seen Fury do more than enough to win to be sure but a trouncing as it's being called basically it most definitely wasn't.

Peter Fury got this much right, the 2 guys meshed in such a way that they were really awkward for each other and it didn't resemble such a good fight as a result.

Despite Wladimir looking really bad it isn't as if Fury looked stunning either.

It was still a close-ish fight, obviously warranting a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
          Juggernaut..

Yes I agree, I clearly seen Fury do more than enough to win to be sure but a trouncing as it's being called basically it most definitely wasn't.

Peter Fury got this much right, the 2 guys meshed in such a way that they were really awkward for each other and it didn't resemble such a good fight as a result.

Despite Wladimir looking really bad it isn't as if Fury looked stunning either.

It was still a close-ish fight, obviously warranting a rematch.
          I think the HBO team summed it up well.

As for your Puritty comment, all I have to say is: Cleveland Woods...

Comment

• You Klittards are deluding yourselfs.

Fury gave Wladimir a boxing lesson, just as i confidently predicted. Wlad won the 12th, that's it. Fury took away all his tools and made him completely impotent.

No need to be so gutted lads, Fury is a master boxer, there's no shame in losing to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              You Klittards are deluding yourselfs.

Fury gave Wladimir a boxing lesson, just as i confidently predicted. Wlad won the 12th, that's it. Fury took away all his tools and made him completely impotent.

No need to be so gutted lads, Fury is a master bater there's no shame in losing to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Fury gave Wlad a boxing lesson!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Fury gave Wlad a boxing lesson!
                  The irony is, Yoz & his buddies were claiming that Wladimir was impossible to outbox.

"Nobody has ever outboxed Wlad doe, only knocked him out" etc

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                    The irony is, Yoz & his buddies were claiming that Wladimir was impossible to outbox.

"Nobody has ever outboxed Wlad doe, only knocked him out" etc
                    Such a masterclass, that HBO labelled it a "not terribly entertaining", and "poor quality" fight.

The CompuBox stats are telling, too. Fury put on such a boxing masterclass, that he achieved a 20% connection rate.

Wladimir was worse, don't get me wrong. It was horrible to watch the then-champ devoid of ideas and holding back from throwing his right hand, but it was NEVER, NEVER a quality boxing masterclass.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Such a masterclass, that HBO labelled it a "not terribly entertaining", and "poor quality" fight.

The CompuBox stats are telling, too. Fury put on such a boxing masterclass, that he achieved a 20% connection rate.

Wladimir was worse, don't get me wrong. It was horrible to watch the then-champ devoid of ideas and holding back from throwing his right hand, but it was NEVER, NEVER a quality boxing masterclass.
                      Lampley & his HBO buddies hate Fury & love Wladimir, they're completely biased. I exclude Roy Jones though, i thought he was excellent.

The fight was utterly engrossing for someone who understands boxing, to casuals yeah, it probably appeared to be dull.

Wladimir was holding back from throwing his right hand because he couldn't handle Fury's feints or movement. He was scared that if he committed the right hand, Fury would counter and hurt him. Fury took away his tools, why is it so hard for Klittards to comprehend this?
                      Last edited by denium; 12-03-2015, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X