No announcement yet.

What's the best high?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
    I'll be kind to you I know ure still upset about manny beating the living shiz out of Hatton a couple of years back. I'm 25 I've first popped a norco when I was 17. And I did post a poll cause I was curious. Does not change the fact that the best boxers on the planet come from the usa. So suck my left nut. I know it must suck to come from a country with such bland,tasteless food so I'll forgive you. Don't be mad cause Muslims are taking over Ure land....u bloody **** go drink some tea in chicago norcos are a big thing. I know that's hard to get threw ure brain since u are from scottland which is the size of my turd that I just dropped about ten minutes ago. You bloody ****
    Patriots just won the super bowl and i just won money, so im in a good mood and going to buy you an e beer lad

Comment

Rubicon Mango, Can based best high you can get.

Don't know if you can get it around your parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiboxing123 View Post
        They come in tens. Unlike the vicodins that have red specks on em it takes 3 of those to equal one Watson brand norco. So they are diffrent. A norco is stronger than a Vicodin. Look it up. GOOGLE it.
        I don't need to look up. 10 mg of hydrocodone is the same thing if it's a Norco, lorcet, lortab, zydone, Vicodin, or any of the other generic brands. Watson, mallinkrodt, activas, qualitest...same ****

The only difference is acetaminophen.

Vicodin has 300 mg,Norco 325, lortab 500, lorcet 650, and zydone has 750mg of APAP.

Comment

Drugs are bad but I do smoke marijuana. I've never tried any of that other stuff but If you want to feel unstoppable and take HIGH to another level then meth crack..etc probably the best high. That ish will f-uck you up real bad though.

Marijuana is such a beautiful and simple drug and it puts me in a good mood and I feel so relaxed. Smoke a joint after sex is one of the best feelings in the world.

Comment

Alcohol.........

Comment

Any recreational crack smokers?

Comment

4 bowls + 4 tall cans + 5 cigarettes...all within 2 hours

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Any recreational crack smokers?
                  Hahaha@recreational. Don't think it's possible bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X