Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY SH** - Lloefler negotiating Golovkin vs Froch at Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way to say how much Froch has left but is he is 80%, it will be a good fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      It always amuses me how much enthusiasm Golovkin fans show when he is rumored to fight anybody not named Andre Ward.
      It's is all they have.

They get excited over who GGG could be negotiating with or who he MIGHT fight.....but his ACTUAL fights, not so much.

Comment

• Comment

• GGG is a joke.

Froch has been inactive for 2, possibly going on 3 years. Fight an active champ at the weight or GTFO.

Minimize the risk, maximize the gain is the way of the game nowadays. Can't even blame these guys. The days of old are gone. I think Canelo is overrated and oddly he's still earned the most respect of any of the new generation guys.

Comment

• Rubbish. Froch has just had his nose fixed, has a great job with SKY, has a ***** load of cash and is very happy in retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              this is what i said would happen if GGG moved up, people still wont be happy.
              You make so many excuses for GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                They're nuts.

This place attracts more crazy people than Area 51
                the irony of this statement is something else.

Comment

• I truly hope Froch doesn't come back. He's given enough to the sport. He's too old now.

Go and find someone else GGG. Not old retired fighters.

Comment

Working...
                  X