Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Triple She duck Miguel Angel Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did Triple She duck Miguel Angel Cotto...

I've heard rumor that Cotto offered a 156 catchweight but triple she rejected aka ducked....

Log off man....just log off

Comment

No man Cotto was scared ****less of him

Comment

"Triple She"

Comment

Well gg wont go down to face Canelo so I doubt he'd ever agree to fight Cotto

Comment

Golovkin would have ended cottos life

Boxing fans should be greatful that fight never happened because liberals would try to get the sport banned after cotto died in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              Golovkin would have ended cottos life

Boxing fans should be greatful that fight never happened because liberals would try to get the sport banned after cotto died in the ring
              Exactly, was about to say Lil G spared Diva's life by not fighting him, the guy has kids and a wife for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Exactly, was about to say Lil G spared Diva's life by not fighting him, the guy has kids and a wife for crying out loud.
                And a boyfriend

Comment

Gotta love Bori Bori.

Comment

Have you been living in a hole underground for the last couple of years. That's about how long Cotto ducked GGG.Cotto fought Geale, a guy GGG had already KOed, instead at a catchweight of 157. Cotto was scared to death of GGG and wouldn't dream of fighting him. Cotto is no different than Canelo, Saunders, or Jacobs. None of them want to share a ring with GGG. I see you thought up another of your incredible stupid insulting nick names for GGG. You are without a doubt the stupidest, worst, most annoying poster I have ever seen on this board. Make Boxing Scene better. Go away and never come back.

Comment

Working...
                    X