Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has Ronda Rousey been partying with Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe it's photo shopped.

Comment

Binge eating is a sign of depression.

Comment

Pls guys stop being disrespectful to my fiancé

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
          Binge eating is a sign of depression.
          and/or being an american

Comment

I don't think that is real

Comment

That fat soft weak looking girl was supposed to rag doll Mayweather who is a very strong, muscular 147 pound fighter????? I don't think so.

Comment

Uh, I was as happy as anybody else when boxing skills finally made their point in MMA once again, but someone really needs to talk to her. Like c'mon, you were and probably still are considered the toughest woman on the planet, loss or no loss. She shouldn't ruin herself over this. I understand what she's going through, but the best way to fix everything is to treat yourself well. She's an amazing woman.

Comment

She's putting on weight cause she's planning on having her dude's baby LOL that's the excuse she made when she said she didn't commit suicide after the fight. She's not handling defeat well at all.

Comment

You can tell she has the frame of someone who could blow up quick if she is not in training all the time. After she retires I expect her be chubby as hell.
                    Right now she needs to stay away from Holly Holm, she will get beat worse a second time as Holly will have little respect for her.

Comment

she looks normal to me? rousey was always a thick chubby chick. she was never skinny or "in shape".

Comment

Working...
                      X