Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Johnny Tapia Doumentary Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not even 2 mins into this doc and i have goosebumps.

Comment

Damn, missed this. Hope to catch the replay. I once met Johnny Tapia standing outside my local A&P. Was super friendly and easy to chat with. Two things stood out: I asked him about Prince Naseem Hamed and he said, "man that muther****er doesn't wanna fight me!" And when his wife came out he instantly said, "ok gotta go!" and walked off. Good guy, great fighter. May his soul find peace.

Comment

Felt a little rushed but overall it was good.

Both his fights against Ayala were great, I thought he got jobbed in the second one.

RIP Champ.

Comment

He was a beast at his very best in the ring.

Obviously outside he was superman also, but I mean he was simply a Great Legendary fighter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
          Last edited by Run; 12-17-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

20 mins in and welling up!!!

Comment

Thought it was very good. They had to fit a lot into 50 minutes but they hit the mark.

Comment

I have just found the torrent and I'm currently downloading it so I don't know if the torrent is fake or not, but I don't think it is. So anyway, anyone who wants the torrent link hit me on PM.

Comment

saw this last night it was great i didnt know a lot about Johnny so i read up on him after the documentary was over this could have easily been a 3 hours long the guy lived a crazy interesting life

Comment

Just finished watchin it, great documentary although it could of done with being longer, it's in the Video Trading block if anyone missed it.

Comment

Sad how bad his habit got doing blow. Always thought about how he would have had an easier time if he wasn't doing obvious lethal amounts of it.

He was still the man anyway. It's just you don't see people literally overdosing on it that often like he did.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X