No announcement yet.

37,000 tickets + sold for Klitschko/Mormeck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
    In Germany probably. Couldn't fill out a small High School gym in American I bet.
    comon, if the k bros were black and american they would be heralded as the greatest fighters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      If you think it has nothing to do with nationalism you're an idiot. Europe is filled with nationalist sports fans, especially in soccer, even the basketball fans are nationalists lmao I know from experience. Guys like the Bros, Sturm, Ottke etc. are all boring, boring fighters made popular by their race and nationality.

It's exciting to them because of what their country men winning represents for them, it's not just a game or a fight, it's more than that to the fans. And if you think race has nothing to do with their popularity in Europe (a predominantly white country) you're even dumber than I thought.
      Damn your stupidity breaches all limits, unbelievable. Labelling Europe a country says more than enough someone needs to know about your intelligence level.
      But I assume you never were in Europe and got most of your knowledge from Fox News, so you can believe me when I say Europeans (especially Germans, who are very sophisticated and open-minded) don't watch someone box because he is white or Ukrainian but because they simply like to watch the fight. Hard to belive for you, I can see that.

Comment

If you think it has nothing to do with nationalism you're an idiot. Europe is filled with nationalist sports fans, especially in soccer, even the basketball fans are nationalists lmao I know from experience. Guys like the Bros, Sturm, Ottke etc. are all boring, boring fighters made popular by their race and nationality.

It's exciting to them because of what their country men winning represents for them, it's not just a game or a fight, it's more than that to the fans. And if you think race has nothing to do with their popularity in Europe (a predominantly white country) you're even dumber than I thought.
        The intelligence i would expect from a Texan based on what iv seen from American TV and Movies. Way to live up to the ignorant stereotype of your folks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Damn your stupidity breaches all limits, unbelievable. Labelling Europe a country says more than enough someone needs to know about your intelligence level.
          But I assume you never were in Europe and got most of your knowledge from Fox News, so you can believe me when I say Europeans (especially Germans, who are very sophisticated and open-minded) don't watch someone box because he is white or Ukrainian but because they simply like to watch the fight. Hard to belive for you, I can see that.
          I meant continent not country lmfao. You act as if there are no Russians living in Germany when there are TONS that live there.

Soccer's popularity throughout the world, especially in Europe is fueled by nationalist fans. It's the reason Soccer is the most popular sport in the world with BILLIONS of fans, it's Country vs. Country, Mexico vs. Brazil, Germany vs. France, Switzerland vs. Ukraine etc.!

You can read HUNDREDS of articles on nationalism in Soccer. If you think NONE of these millions of soccer fans that live in Germany are nationalists then you're an idiot. These SAME fans are fans of the Bros. It's common ****ing sense that a country filled with nationalists, would be fans of these fighters.

Even most of the Klitschko fans on this forum are nationalists lmfao.

Europe also has a **** load of racists, especially in Germany, racism and nationalism almost go hand in hand. If you think them also being white has nothing to do with their popularity you're ignorant as ****.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8347040.stm

^An example of racists in Germany. I'm sure NONE of there fans are nationlists or racists.

I love how Klitschko fans always say they couldn't make it in America because people are racist towards Eastern Europeans lmfao.
          Last edited by Cutthroat; 03-03-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            comon, if the k bros were black and american they would be heralded as the greatest fighters ever.

The Klitschkos are boring dude, nobody wants to see that ****, you need to have an exciting style like Tyson (also accepted that villain role) to bring in the mega fight money. What is so fcking hard to understand about that?

There are millions of wrestling fans in America, FAKE wrestling that they know is scripted, they watch it for the personalities.

Floyd Mayweather accepted the villain role and ran with it, he's one of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing and only recently did he start making superstar money. He did a GREAT job of promoting himself through WWE (fake wrestling), being introduced to the youth of America by Rapper 50 Cent who has millions of fans, and beating DLH one of the most popular fighters in boxing history.

Floyd is the ONLY black fighter in America that makes that kind of money, guys like Ward, Dawson, Hopkins, Bradley, Cloud, etc. are all ignored in the media.

The ONLY boxers I've ever heard talked about in the media is Mayweather/Pacquiao and Hopkins for his controversial comments. I've NEVER heard a single word about guys like Ward on TV.

Comment

37,000 sold and you could still hear a pin drop lol

Comment

Another fight for Wlad on HBO or Showtime. A true cash cow.

Comment

The Klitschkos are boring dude, nobody wants to see that ****, you need to have an exciting style like Tyson (also accepted that villain role) to bring in the mega fight money. What is so fcking hard to understand about that?

There are millions of wrestling fans in America, FAKE wrestling that they know is scripted, they watch it for the personalities.

Floyd Mayweather accepted the villain role and ran with it, he's one of the greatest fighters in the history of boxing and only recently did he start making superstar money. He did a GREAT job of promoting himself through WWE (fake wrestling), being introduced to the youth of America by Rapper 50 Cent who has millions of fans, and beating DLH one of the most popular fighters in boxing history.

Floyd is the ONLY black fighter in America that makes that kind of money, guys like Ward, Dawson, Hopkins, Bradley, Cloud, etc. are all ignored in the media.

The ONLY boxers I've ever heard talked about in the media is Mayweather/Pacquiao and Hopkins for his controversial comments. I've NEVER heard a single word about guys like Ward on TV.
                  So you're saying people only find boxing interesting if someone fights like Tyson or plays the villain role. And Europeans watch boxing because they are nationalists. Got any more jokes?

Comment

Working...
                  X